the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

"Children? Dimwit, I'm probably twice your age," All my focus is on Note. I wish I could take back what I've said, but I obviosly can't. CAN'T HE SEE I'M ONLY A YOUNG GIRL? I'm here to make mistakes and learn from them! Will he forgive me in the future? Will he forgive and forget or hold a grudge? Will I have to apologize? I want to know how our relationship is. Are we enemies, friends, allies, buddies, mutual? Do I have to grow up to prove myself to this stallion and his cat?

His cat seems sorta on my side, but now that I've said what I have, there is no way she will side with me. She is obviously entwined with Note's soul. Ampere told me about this. She said horses take animals as prisoners.. is that what I am about to do to this egg? Note is obviously okay with having his cat as his prisoner, of course.. I am less comfortable with the entire thought, but that is just me. As Note now knows, I am surprisingly... special...

"I'm afraid I have less imprudent functions to waste my time on than this one," Note's voice is annoying. He sounds like a fucking old man, which he says by claiming he is at least twice this stallion's age. Does that mean he somewhere between 6-12? HA, he's oldddd. I can't hold back the quiver of laughter that rattles through my body. "Wo-o-o-ow, Note. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. The world doesn't need anymore genetically defected stallions like you." He trots off and I am pulled away from my thoughts about the old kinda cute bastard. His cat only lingers for a moment to hiss at us before continuing on.

Then, this one talks. "Oh.. did I fuck you?" I giggle uncontrollably for a moment before coming back to my senses. "Did you fuck me? Yea, you could say that." Deep down somewhere, I'm hurt. Did I fuck you? Yes, you did, and maybe I liked it, but there is no way I am going to admit that because obviously I don't mean anything in your little world. I wanted to say so much more, but I didn't. I also made my voice sound cool and careless-- just like his. "What is your name, stallion? I am Aurelia." For once, I refer to a stallion as stallion and not as 'boy', as I usually do. Anyone with enough balls to mount a random mare, deserves to be called a stallion, not a boy. Plus, this guy is obviously not a boy.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 04-18-2014, 11:13 PM