the Rift

The journey itself is my home

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The winged stallion had made his mind up it seemed, as the smile radiated from his lips, and being the most unusually kind stallion he was being today, he returned the smile with a simple nod of his head. "Glorious- This way." Baritones faded into the bitter cold, as his crimson eyes peeled away from the Pegasus, turning point and making his way into the prickly pine. Hooves of polished steel plunder into the snow dusted earth as his mind began to sync on home. It had been too long; and it was time. The thundering voices of his kin rumbled through the sky- an act of terror or a sign of redemption he did not know for sure. But one thing he did know is he was going to return home, where the grass would kiss his hooves, and the air would delight his senses with the aroma flora satisfaction.

But as he moved through the trees, he thought of the one that trailed behind him. How in his youth he would devour such a winged beast, to rip the wings from the shoulders and destroy the gift of flight. Then he was a savage demon that wouldn’t care what others thought- and now he had become something else.

Good.

That word, good. How did it define him now? Through the ticking mind of the obsidian beast he felt compelled to ask such a thing. What was good, anyway? He wasn’t pure, he was still very capable of falling into darkness again, and yet after the revival of his daughter a new light had been stricken upon him. Barrel heaved lobes slicking back upon his head as he barreled through the trees and into the open valley, the snow covered hills glittering with the setting sun. His mind returned to home, to family, to friends. Who had survived? He would be returning with a new companion, adorned with wings he would find himself among good company. Nato- not so much.

Tags: @[Pampero]
Words: 332
oOc: Sorry for such a late reply. I’ve been under the weather. Once you get your Status changed, you can just post in the herd meeting within the edge (or where-ever you’d like) <3
Nato

Messages In This Thread
The journey itself is my home - by Pampero - 03-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: The journey itself is my home - by Nato - 03-06-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: The journey itself is my home - by Pampero - 03-06-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: The journey itself is my home - by Nato - 03-07-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: The journey itself is my home - by Pampero - 03-08-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: The journey itself is my home - by Nato - 03-10-2014, 09:31 PM