the Rift

Nyctophobia

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Easily enough I trump through the snow, wandering through the night. My footsteps are not quiet, not soft. Any hunter could pick me out in the forest. But somehow I really don't care. Seele has sent me out to do some searching for any new potential members for the blossoming herd. I rather like the lady, so I did not argue when she gave the marching orders. Damaris rests on my rump, her claws stuck in my rump. A little pain for a lot of reward with the relationship that is growing between us. Her watchful green eyes take in our surroundings. I look over my shoulder at her to make sure she's balanced alright, and she yips at me sternly. I turn my head around and see I'm about to run into a tree. "Oh... uh.. good call."

I move around the tree, keeping my eyes looking forward. Clearly Damaris can take care of herself back there. A branch snaps underneath my heavy weight, and I hear a voice call out, barely audible. 'Who's there?' Sounds like a dying man. With a little concern on my face - is his death contagious? - I move through the trees and find the source of the voice. Yea, he looks a bit sick. A weakened form, skinny, mucus running down his muzzle. A unicorn like myself. Older, but not old enough to be dying like this. "You look like shit, Comrade." Honesty is the best policy, yo. I move over toward him, but keep a little distance. Hey, dying is rough, and I feel for anyone who has to go through that. But, uh, I'm not gonna take that journey with you. Not today, friend. "Hey, uh.. we should get you outta here, ya?" I cock my head, trying to get a better look at him. "I'm with these ladies n germs... they're called the Asylum, should be gettin' some land soon. Sound good to you?" Damaris is walking up my back, her claws in my skin as she balances on her way up my spine. She scrambles up my neck, but it's clear she's struggling. I nudge her up with my muzzle, and help her to sit on the crown of my head, nestled between all the horns and spikes. It's not easy, but it is feasible. She examines the stranger, cocking her head sideways just as I had. She doesn't really think the stranger has anything contagious, but it would be good to keep a little distance, just in case.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
OOC: Asylum will be in the Hidden Falls, but we aren't there QUITE yet. ^_^

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-10-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-10-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-10-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-11-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-11-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-12-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-12-2014, 08:29 PM