the Rift

Nyctophobia

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Damaris continues to examine the stranger, watching him closely and sniffing the air. I feel her weight shift suddenly as she turns to look back over her shoulder and watches the approach of another being. I smell her before I see her, though the pup's attention helped alert me. A mare has joined us, a beautiful golden color, and I wonder what she would look like in the sun instead of the shadowed moonlight. I'd make my moves, but it seems she has something going on with this.. Ruske. Well, that clears up the name factor pretty fast. They know each other, and greet each other with warmth and surprise. Clearly this newbie isn't such a newbie after all. Hmm.. so... where does that leave me? The mare is gruff toward me, affording me a small, begrudging hello.

It's okay, Miss.. Evangeline was it? I don't mind the gruffness. I'm a chill guy like that. Well, usually. I clear my throat a little, interrupting the moment they are enjoying. "I uh, see you two know each other. Since I'm the only stranger here.. I'm Rostislav." I motion back out of the Threshold toward the Forest where the Asylum is largely filtering out toward. "We should, uh, get going. Get you some help, y'know?" I glance at Evangeline, not really sure what to say to her. I swing my leonine tail back and forth, thinking.. thinking.. Wait what was I thinking about? I'm ready to take a swig of my drink, but I don't want to knock Damaris off balance.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-10-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-10-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-10-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-11-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-11-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-12-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-12-2014, 08:29 PM