the Rift

Nyctophobia

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

If ever did I feel like I was imposing this is the time. The two grew closer, closer, cloooooser... and there it was. That mushy lovey stuff. Whatever they had been, whatever they will become again. It is happening. Riiight in front of me. I stand quietly, staring. Awkwardly. Damaris thumps her little tail on my skull, and I blink, startling out of my reverie. Whatever reverie that was. Evangeline is clearly trying to shoo me away from her beloved. She is from the Edge. Well.. there's a little bit of information to store away, something I didn't know before that I do now. Of course, Seele will be disappointed to hear I lost one to the Edge. That being said, the two seem like they will be joined at the hip. What's more, if Ruske's illness, or whatever it is, is contagious, then Evangeline will be the first to get sick and perish because of it. Saves my skin for one more day, at least. Ruske realizes I am waiting there awkwardly and is man enough to apologize for wasting my time. Well, not a total waste.. Met some new ponies, learned some names, all in a good day's work right? Damaris climbs down my back and onto my rump, ready to go. I sigh.

"I get it, Comrade. Well.. try not to die you two. That's a boner killer if there ever was one." I nod, managing another moment of politeness and courtesy, and turn to leave. As I begin to walk away, I lift my pouch to my mouth and drink swiftly of the drink that strengthens me and my resolve. Better go look for some more cowboys 'n' cowgirls.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-10-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-10-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-10-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-11-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Ruske - 03-11-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Rostislav - 03-12-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Nyctophobia - by Evangeline - 03-12-2014, 08:29 PM