the Rift

[PRIVATE] young volcanoes [Destry, Egg discovery]

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
I searched the blue sky above me for my sister for several minutes, a dark creature that I hadn't seen in a good while and missed. I missed my sister, a lot, and I felt bad for it because it was my own fault. I hadn't gotten to know Destry quite much yet, because I had only met her a few times in my year-long life so far. My gaze fell on the egg in front of me and I smiled, observing it. What could it be? An eagle? A dragon? A... I didn't get any further before a dark figure landed not so far away from me and walked towards me. I looked up, and smiled even wider. "Hi brother." "Sis!" I called out and laughed quietly when she stretched her neck to ruffle my long forelock. Quickly, I got up on all four - swaying for a few seconds because I got up too fast - and then looked over my sister. She was so beautiful.
My older sister was much slimmer than me in build and coated in dark dark purple instead of gold, and she had wings and a horn. I envied her, to be honest. I envied her wings, her beautiful body, her everything. I wanted to be her, but I knew that I never could be that. Nobody could be Destry better than Destry herself.

"Des, we have to see each other more often. What are you even doing nowadays? Why aren't you following Mother and me?" I tilted my head and looked at her, observing her closely. If she hadn't been my sister, I would've fallen in love with her. But I had morals. Nobody should fall in love with their sibling or any family member, but maybe that was just me.
My gaze became softer and I walked closer to her to embrace her in a hug before I took a step back again. "I have missed you, sister." My dark voice almost breathed out the words, each with a soft cling. "I am never leaving you ever again." I whispered, smiling at her.

The adult in me then disappeared and was replaced by the excited colt. "Hey, look what I found by the way!" I glanced down at the necklace around my neck, then the egg and then back at Destry. "I found the necklace in a pond around here, and it's weird because it had three charms from the beginning. A red star, a purple lightning bolt and one with three connected orange flames." I then glanced at the orange egg again. "And I found this. What do you think it is? I think it's an eagle. Or a dragon because dragons lay eggs too, right?"

"Talking."

ooc: Sorry for taking so long!
wordcount: 454
tags: @[Destry]

Messages In This Thread
young volcanoes [Destry, Egg discovery] - by Azarel - 04-01-2014, 03:24 AM