the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Shirt, No Blouse

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat chuckled slightly at her comment, mostly due to the irony. How many times had he fought against family? He could remember many a battle where he had been on the opposing side of his cousins and blood had meant nothing at the time. Blood meant more to him now that most of his was gone. “I believe even if I desired to kill the pup she would manage to escape. Though as she grows I am sure she will mature, though there is no telling with this one.” Humor laced his tone though there was an underlying truth to it. Odette very well would be the permanent pup, eternally annoying and driving him absolutely bonkers.

“Yes, we definitely can,” Déodat released a soft sigh as he drifted into a morbid daydream for but a moment. He could see the heads of his enemies lined up, the Pegasus general that had ultimately resulted in his father’s death, Confutatis, and so very many more. He would bring back the head of Confutatis to his leaders one way or another, that much he intended. For the moment he pushed away such bloody thoughts. The mare beside had no need to see into the brutality that lay beneath his good mood and humor. A glimmer of his old self was resurfacing and he saw no harm in letting it glow for a time.

At her comment of her cousin laughter filled his lips and he could only imagine what the Nightshade’s reaction to such words would be. “My cousin is an ass, really, I’m not better, but I can carry a conversation better than him.” His words were laced with sarcasm, but yet again, held a bit of truth beneath them. He paused for a moment listening to her next comment. “Boldness is an attractive and valuable trait in my opinion. A bold woman is always the one to survive in this harsh world.”

Hotaru revealed her family in her Basin and his ears perked forward slightly. Two of the names spoken from her lips were familiar, the last of them unknown. “I haven’t met any of them I’m afraid. I’ve heard of Faelene and Mauja, and probably have seen Faelene here and there at a herd meeting. Mauja’s reign had ended by the time I arrived in Helovia.”

Déodat glanced over at her as she mentioned herself being nothing more than a wanderer. “Eh, titles typically don’t impress me, some that hold extravagant titles are no more than yammering idiots, while the poorest beggar could be a most respectable company.” He shrugged his shoulders slightly as he walked. The mare made a sly comment and for a moment was unsure of how to respond out of fear he may cross a line. It was time to test his boundaries it seemed. “What a truly tempting offer. It does often get cold in the Basin, and another body surely could keep the frostbite out.” His words had pushed further than he intended, but he pondered if this was what his female companion sought.

@[Hotaru]
"Speech speech speech"

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-01-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 05-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-14-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 05-20-2014, 06:42 PM