the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Shirt, No Blouse

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat wasn’t entirely sure what he had expected when he sought out Odette, but he definitely didn’t expect to find her with a mare. The mare seemed to have befriended his companion, which of course wasn’t difficult with the pup’s level of friendliness. He glanced affectionately at her as he saw the small figure come into view. Odette barked in greeting to her bonded but remained by Hotaru’s side, her tail wagging faster than ever. The white dog had a friendliness to a fault, and the Blood Prince was unsure how he would be able to train a hound of war if she made everyone within a five mile radius her friend.

The mare introduced herself, Hotaru, a lovely name really. She continued on with her words calling him a knight which took Déodat off-guard. Barbarian was a more common title given to him, most definitely not noble knight. None of his surprise was written on his face. Instead a small smile broke over his features, welcoming the company of a lovely mare, a unicorn at that. Spring was truly in the air and it made even the seemingly hormoneless stallion craving, especially when a certain scent caught in the air.

“I hate to disappoint, but I don’t believe myself a knight. I’m Déodat, and you’ve already met Odette.” He said gesturing to the white pup before him. “She is my pain in the ass, I mean, bonded.” That rare light of humor glimmered in his eye. Whoever this mare was, she was lucky for she caught him in a pleasant and sociable mood, a rarity for his typically workaholic mind. He shamelessly studied the mare’s figure, exploring her feminine curves and shapes with his gaze. It had been awhile since he found himself, hungry, for lack of a better term, but he did his best to suppress the hormones sweltering up inside.

“I do hope my bonded wasn’t bothering you. She is a bit too extroverted for her own good and believes everyone is her friend.” Déodat’s tone was warm and good natured, despite the mockery of his friend. Odette yapped in response, declaring her agreement he supposed. “She often slips from my gaze, but I don’t consider myself the most vigilante of parents, as I believe best lessons are learned from experience.”

He felt ridiculous for yammering on like he was. It wasn’t common for him to be the chatterbox he was so quickly becoming before this mare. Surely the hormones were getting to more than just his loins, but his head as well. This was why he simply regarded mares as friends and averted sexual encounters, it did something to one’s mind.

"Speech speech speech"
@[Hotaru]

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-01-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 05-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-14-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 05-20-2014, 06:42 PM