the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 A lone wolf stares back at me, long in the tooth but as harmless as he can be</style>

Youth often fell in love with the idea of love.

I thought of neither youth nor love as a storm blew over the valley, tall meadow grass swayed—bending under the unyielding force of a growing typhoon, green and crisp and sweet smelling it blew a stout aroma toward my flared nostrils. I stood beneath the branches of a vibrant young oak, its thin branches where coated thickly enough to be an effective shield between myself and the swirling elements just outside. Small amounts of water did manage to seep through as minute’s drug on. Fina chirped restlessly from her position in one of the higher limbs. The dark clouds were slowly receding and the first waves of sunlight broke through the looming darkness.

Pitter pattering lingered all the while, seeming unfinished in their purpose to drench Helovia in bitter sweet tears. A broken smile inched forward in anticipation of wider rays that would warm the soil again. Eventually I broke cover and walked across the field into the patched light. Water clung to my ankles, slicking back the socked fur. Fina sprang from her perch and glided into heaven upon flaming wings; the simmering air was already growing thick with moist humidity. Thunder still echoed in the distant hills, and somewhere a lone wolf howled, before the cry had faded away entirely it was replied to. They sung for life and freedom. Wild screams of passion and fervor. Gaze shifted to the not so distant landscape which hung in a shadow—sand only a few miles away, unseen and over the next cresting slopes.

OCC:

Setting:: Mid-day after a storm. Rain clouds are lingering but the sky is mostly clearing. Warm and humid out.

No magic
No companions

Attack (0,3)

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 08-14-2014, 09:43 PM