the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

The stallion looked a little confused as my words reached his midnight stained harks, confused that I had thrown out a request rather than a greeting as I crested the hill that was more like a swamp. My own chestnut ones swiveled restlessly as orchid pools looked over the stallion that was shorter than myself, not by an insane amount, but about a hand of course the thickly feathered wings that sprung from his shoulders made it seem as if he was a much larger creature than he was.
“Help ye? Could ye enlighten further?” His ebony kissers moved effortlessly to allow the soft words to glide into the gentle breeze, everything about him screamed sophistication, from the way he stood there looking quizzically at me to the way he spoke. The accent of his words was intoxicating and for a moment I wasn't even sure how to answer his questioning. For a second I wished he were a different stallion, less regal, less sophisticated, more barbaric, so barbaric that he would lunge out at a stranger in attempts to inflict pain. Ivory lids flashed over my orchid pools as I shoved the daze from my mind before allowing my own kissers to part in return.
A sigh escaped, filling the air with my frustration as my vocal chords began to warm up. "Have you ever thought you were important to someone? Only to find out you mean nothing?" It was a strange feeling that was engulfing my fifteen point two frame, a feeling that I hadn't felt before, one that was pushing me into a fight with a complete stranger who could very likely murder me and then leave my body for the buzzards to pick at. My harks swiveled as the light breeze picked at my blonde tresses and my skull lowered ever so slightly. "I just want to forget him." My lyrics fell to a nearly inaudible level as I looked at the stallion through long white lashes, surely he would help me. Even if it meant a tussle with a complete stranger, no man could resist helping a female in need. Right?

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Midas]
Words;; 358
OOC;; 0.3
xD that's fine! She would find it strange if he had anyway lol

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:05 PM