the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

I hadn't meant to cause the winged steed any kind of emotional pain with my questioning. At least it hadn't been my intention, but then maybe it had been my intention...I didn't want to be alone in the pain that was coursing through my veins. I didn't want to be alone at all, every fiber of my being was screaming at me to embrace the painted stallion who stood before me. But then my mind fought back and whispered in my ear like a lover that fighting would ease the pain more than a gentle physical touch. And at this point, I was more than willing to listen to the devil who had set up camp on my shoulders.
“Would it matter if I had?” My chestnut harks swiveled forwards to catch his words as I focused once more on the stallion who stood before me. Curiosity flashed across my features momentarily as I wondered just what the stallion had been through in his life that would have caused the kind of pain that I was feeling. "No one should ever feel that way." I spoke softly, yet quite matter of factly as I pulled my orchids away from the stallion for a moment. Maybe fighting wasn't the answer here. Maybe we could just talk it out like grown ups rather than children.
“Thee will never forget…” The stallion's soft voice breaks through the warm breeze and settles like a blanket that you can't seem to quite shake off. “How does ye propose I help?” The bile from my stomach rose to my throat as I peered at the stallion once more through thick lashes, how did I want him to help me? How could I ever forget Note? Of course our "relationship" hadn't lasted long, but it was still important as it was the only one I had been a part of. My tongue clicked uneasily against the ridged roof of my mouth before I finally allowed my orchids to settle completely on his own strong features. Surely this stallion would slaughter me in a fight, but what did I have to lose?
My white washed skull shook slightly as I forced my mind into reality, I had plenty to lose but something told me that this brute wouldn't leave me for dead. A single corner of my rosy kissers turned up in a twisted smirk as I looked at the stallion and my vocal chords began to vibrate. "I....would it be too much to ask for a spar?" My normally fairly strong and clear vocals spilled into the humid air a shaky mess with all of the emotions racing through my average sized frame before I coughed slightly in hopes to collect myself. "If that isn't too much to ask I mean." I wondered momentarily if the winged stallion would agree to such a random proposition. Or if he would merely laugh at me and continue on his way, leaving me to pick up my pieces on my own.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Midas]
Words;;504/800
OOC;; 0.3
Sorry this took so long dear, life is crazy. I'm glad you still want to continue with it!

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 08-14-2014, 09:43 PM