the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

A shiver passed over my frame, the frame that normally would have taken a defensive state with the pity that was etched across the painted stallion's features. The pain of being left by someone who you had thought was something special was nothing compared to the pain that still wreaked havoc on my painted frame after the loss of Kwahu. I clenched ivory lids tightly over orchid pools at the thought of the loss of my beloved rider, the horrible memories flashing through my mind causing the stallion's voice to get lost in the midst of my past screams as I pleaded with Kwahu to get back up and laugh as he pulled the feathered arrow from his chest.
But that laugh was one I would never hear again, I would never feel the weight of him upon my withers, nor would I hear the sound of the feathered arrows of his flying past my harks before thudding easily into their targets. I was so swept up in the horrific memories of my past that I didn't know if the winged steed had agreed to our spar, or if he had just wandered away thinking me crazed. Maybe I was crazed, driven over the edge of sanity with all of the pain and suffering the fates thought necessary to deal me.
A sharp pain brought me back to reality as my orchid pools snapped open and a squeal of pain escaped from between rosy kissers as the stallion's dull ivories slid through the flesh of my shoulder like a butter knife before his hooves slammed the majority of his weight into my chest. The oxygen in my lungs was shoved out into the humid air around us that only made catching my breath that much harder, as my multi-hued frame was slammed backwards into a sitting position where the thin flesh of my legs were met by the loving embrace of a rock that had been hidden in the thick mud.
Magically the oxygen found its way back into my lungs as a second squeal was ripped from my vocal chords with the sharp pain coming from the already bleeding and dirty incisions on my ivory splashed limbs. The pain in my chest was forgotten as I felt the crimson liquid drip down my shoulder and a beastly light flashed into the dark pink of my pools. The poor black and white had been unfortunate enough to run into me on a day when the world was my enemy...and all of my enemies must fall. Chestnut harks flicked backwards as my thick muscles tensed beneath a pelt of fire and ice, thoughts of how to take the shorter, but stronger stallion down flashed through my mind before the powerful springs were allowed to be set free.
Pain flashed through my hind limbs as the lacerations were tore wider with my movement as I leapt forwards towards the stallion who had attempted to ruin me on the first turn of our stress relief. Cracked and worn ivories were exposed as my muscular frame moved towards what I hoped would wind up being the stallion's wing. He had taken my ability to breathe so my goal was to take his ability of flight if only for a few moments. But I would be content if I were to land anywhere on the black and white's frame, damage was damage no matter where it happened to affect.
Maybe I would have taken it easier, had I known that the stranger wasn't trying to kill me right off the bat.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Midas]
Words;; 596/800
OOC;; e.e she's not a happy camper
Attacks;; 1.3
Injuries;; Midas' teeth hit a little harder than planned, piercing the skin and leaving a two inch long and half inch deep laceration on her shoulder. When his hooves hit her chest she is not fully alert so his weight pushes her backwards, onto a rock that had been hidden by the mud, this cuts her back legs while his hooves bruise her chest heavily.

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 08-14-2014, 09:43 PM