the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

I was surprised when my battle worn ivories hit the flesh of the black and white. I had expected the creature to move out of the way as quickly as possible, maybe even dash into the air where I wouldn't have been able to reach him even if I tried. Ecstasy flooded through my blue blooded veins as the stallion's flesh parted light slightly melted butter and his blood began to pour like Kwahu's had into the dusty ground, the only difference was the ground here was muddy and thick rather than dusty and easy to move on. Paper thins flared as I removed my ivories from the stallion's flesh at the sound of his scream.
For a second the scream caused excitement of extreme proportions to flood my muddied frame, but then I remembered that this black and white stranger had done me no wrong. At least not intentionally done me wrong as many others had in my life so far, the excitement vanished and in its place was guilt for causing such damage to a stallion who had merely asked me what was wrong. Such a Good Samaritan didn't deserve to be beat on like a punching bag. As I danced away from his now tri-colored frame my rosy kissers began to twitch and tremble, trying to form the right kind of apology that would end this madness before one of us ended up with severe injuries that even the Moon Doctor couldn't heal.
But my words came too late as the black and white beast began to move once more, the mud finally releasing him from its cruel grasp, still riddled with the guilt of spilling the handsome stallion's blood my movements were lack luster and slow. Just slow enough that the stallion's blood stained ivories hit their mark and dug into the roots of my blonde tresses. A snort of pain escapes me as the stallion moves back ever so slightly removing his jaw from my neck, taking a chunk of blonde with him as his limb moves up, scraping the side of my left leg as he brings it up and strikes out once, twice, striking the meaty top part of my neck twice causing a short but deep cut that began bleeding as soon as his hoof dropped away. A silent prayer was sent to the heavens, thanking them for the fact that I had happened to tuck my chin into my chest just before the stallion's hardened hoof struck out, for if I hadn't surely he would have managed to land on my temple rather than my neck.
There was no time to stop and wonder over how much damage the stallion had done with this attack. No need to give myself more time to be overcome with the guilt of attacking someone who had just simply wanted to help. This time, I would set forth to do much less damage than my original attack had planned to land. Grounding the handsome bird would be just cruel, nearly as cruel as the creatures that had taken my Kwahu away from me. Something I couldn't stand to bear comparing myself too. Yellow painted hooves planted into the muddied ground as my chestnut rear spun around to face the brute just before all of my weight was shoved forwards and my hind limbs flung into the air flailing as they hoped for some kind of purchase.
I knew as soon as my hooves hit the slick ground I would be sliding, or stuck, so I sent another prayer that the stallion would be disoriented by whatever injury would come and I could get away without giving the stallion free access to my spinal cord.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Midas]
Words;; 619/800
OOC;;
Attacks;; 2.3
Injuries;; Midas' teeth hit a little harder than planned, piercing the skin and leaving a two inch long and half inch deep laceration on her shoulder. When his hooves hit her chest she is not fully alert so his weight pushes her backwards, onto a rock that had been hidden by the mud, this cuts her back legs while his hooves bruise her chest heavily.

His bite landed on the top of her neck, taking a few strands of blonde hair with him and scraping up her neck bleeding but not heavily. When he pulled his leg up it scraped up her side bruised instantly, and the strike missed her head but hit her neck. His hoof cut into her leaving a deep but smaller cut on her neck that starts bleeding instantly.

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 08-14-2014, 09:43 PM