the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

A growl of disappointment rolled from my chest when ivories clicked together causing an uncomfortable ceramic sound to vibrate through my skull while yellow painted hooves sliced through the empty air before smacking back into the muddy ground. Globs of mud sprayed up everywhere, coating my once white splashed limbs with even more of the terra paint, while my orchid pools frantically search for the black and white frame of my contender. I still didn't know the handsome, but short, stallion's name even though the metallic taste of his blood was still present in my mouth. The thick crimson liquid still coating the millions of taste buds that covered my once salmon colored tongue.
It was at this point that I noticed the painted bird barreling in my direction, his large wings folded in close to his body as if to protect them from whatever attack it was that he had plotted in his mind. Pale lids flicked shut over my orchid irises, prayers were sent to whatever god was looking down on the muddy mess that we were dancing on. Moments later the sound of flesh hitting flesh bounced through the muddy arena as the air left my lungs in one quick gust and my yellow painted hooves were removed from the muddy ground with a sickening sucking sound. I knew I had one more chance to inflict damage on the bird before my body would be taken by the Earth around us, one more chance to succeed and get rid of the demons that screamed through my mind at an alarming rate.
Yellow painted hooves flailed outwards hoping to find purchase on the black and white's chest or legs in efforts to stop him from trampling over me once my body hit the ground. With the meeting of my painted frame to the grasp of the soft earth the last bit of oxygen was forced from my lungs into the moist air around me. All of the fight had left my body in that last gust of air, the demons had been put back in their cage for the time being, but they threatened to break free before too long. Lids scrunched tighter over my orchid pools as a single tear sprung forward to slide across the bridge of my nose before falling into the mud that was holding me closer than a lover. Kwahu's memory would forever be etched into my mind, I would never be free of his loss.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Midas]
Words;;413 /800
OOC;;
Attacks;; 3.3
Injuries;; Midas' teeth hit a little harder than planned, piercing the skin and leaving a two inch long and half inch deep laceration on her shoulder. When his hooves hit her chest she is not fully alert so his weight pushes her backwards, onto a rock that had been hidden by the mud, this cuts her back legs while his hooves bruise her chest heavily.

His bite landed on the top of her neck, taking a few strands of blonde hair with him and scraping up her neck bleeding but not heavily. When he pulled his leg up it scraped up her side bruised instantly, and the strike missed her head but hit her neck. His hoof cut into her leaving a deep but smaller cut on her neck that starts bleeding instantly.

Bruised from the collision with Midas, side that hit the ground is a little scraped up but nothing serious. Air is knocked out of her lungs.

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 08-14-2014, 09:43 PM