the Rift

[OPEN] !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
Perhaps today could have been an average day for me, the mare on house arrest. I could've walked about, dragging my hooves somewhere, anywhere. I find myself walking in one large circle. Yup, I've seen that rock a few times, and I've certainly seen that awkward looking tree at least twice. It seems as if today was destined to be anything, but normal and dull. Already, everything becomes intense when I hear yelling. It's not just the type of yelling two horses playing would screech, but more of a wail of pain. Suddenly, there is a change in my disposition. I am not wandering around aimlessly. Now, there is a purpose to my quickened stride. My ears flick forwards and I move from a speedy walk into a canter. My small frame weaves through the trees, going of the paths created by the animals that live here. I jump out from the woods, and back onto a narrow path, and this is when I see her.

She is the one-eared mare that held me down while I was having a stroke. The words she spoke from the day of my return still ring in my immature head. "Darling. You are not worthless..." At the time, I was having a seizure and couldn't really say anything to her, but now I'm not having a seizure. Now, I can tell her thank you. I can tell her she helped. Suddenly, I realize she is... dead? She is screaming extremely loud. I slide to a halt, and as I do... she wakes up and starts spinning around. Alysanne is already here. She seems worried about her friend, this, I don't doubt. They seem like a likely pair to have a close friendship. There is still a panic in her eyes, a panic I haven't felt yet. What happened to her? "Oh my goodness..." My voice is a faint whisper. I stride a step or two closer to her. We are a few feet apart, I wouldn't say more than five. This is, of course, if she doesn't move away from me. My voice is a quiet plea. I know others will come. Many have probably heard her screaming.

Suddenly, I know I have to offer to help in any way possible. "It's okay, miss. You're safe now." My voice is soft and gentle. I don't acknowledge Aly right now, for all my attention is on this mare. The one who didn't want me to die. The one who held my head. She held me until she was certain I wouldn't snap my neck and die. I have to help her. I have to do something. I don't know what, but there is something I need to do. Should I run and get Kahlua? or Kaj? Who does she want? "It'll be okay, don't worry." I've gone into crazy-mode (as many Helovians call it) before, and it's scary. It feels like something else is happening. If feels like you are in and awkward place between life and death, reality and fantasy, dreams and nightmares. Perhaps this is why I 'freak out'. Maybe I am in a different zone, one where I don't think about reality nor fantasy. I don't know if this is what is happening, but it looks like it. It's either that, or a seizure. I know what a seizure is, and some do look like this.

I just don't know what to do.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; aurelia is confused xD
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Resplendence - 06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-14-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Destrier - 06-11-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Quilyan - 06-12-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-14-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Destrier - 06-16-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Quilyan - 06-16-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-17-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-18-2014, 09:17 PM