the Rift

[OPEN] !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Hearing the sweet mare ask Aly not to hurt her was a fresh pain that the pegasus had not been expecting. But though it stung, she did not allow herself to flinch or to show any sign of the shot - but she loosened her grip with her wing - trying to let the weight of those feathers anchor the fallen mare to the earth, to this life and not the terror that she had thought was truth. The others do not give up, the two males staying close as they all kept trying and Aurelia trying to explain that no one was on fire. She worried about how long this would last and the effects it might have - what with the stress that Resplendence’s body was going through as a result of her terror. If they could help her find her way back soon, a little bit of rest should do the trick to help her recover but she could only imagine how hard that golden heart of Resplendence’s was beating as she begged them to make it stop.

In the end, it was Quilyan - or at least that was what it looked like to Alysanne. She heard his soft voice, beckoning Resplendence out of her dream, and felt as the mare began to breathe a little more normally than she had been moments ago. And then when Resplendence moved away from her Alysanne let her go easily - fearing another outburst but those fears were unneeded. Her fellow doctor was simply moving to another wing, a favoured wing, and a sad smile. Progress, at least!

Finding her own feet again, Alysanne wondered if perhaps she should keep her distance and allow Quilyan to comfort her - but then that adorable red dragon moved towards her and tugged on her mane. No, not yet time to leave. Valiance had no resistance from her and she stepped forward with slow, cautious steps. A soft sigh at the apologies that Resplendence tried to offer up - eyes gentle as she stood close enough to be able to reach out and touch her. “You have nothing to be sorry for, sweetie. Nothing at all.” They were all there because they wanted to be, because they cared - demonstrated so thoroughly by the actions of those around the kind dun.

Hemlock moved then, fully recovering from the shake of the tree and attempting for the second time to add his presence to the comforting circle. He landed first on Alysanne’s head - those dark little eyes focusing on Resplendence and a soft little hoot joining in with the soft words.

Resplendence certainly was not alone. If nothing else, then at least they could give her that - she'd never have to be alone. Not with a family like this by her side.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Resplendence - 06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-14-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Destrier - 06-11-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Quilyan - 06-12-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-14-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Destrier - 06-16-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Quilyan - 06-16-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-17-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-18-2014, 09:17 PM