the Rift

[OPEN] !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
BUT YOU CAN LAY WITH ME SO IT DOESN'T HURT
Anxiety was flooding her frame. Limbs trembling from the power of her panic attack. Heart still racing, though she couldn't hear it in her audit anymore. She pressed up tightly against the painted flesh of her mate, of her knight and allowed her audit to listen to the sound of his beating heart.

Alysanne came closer at the beckoning of Valiance's insistent mane tugging, and as she was in touching range, the dun mare reached out to try and bump muzzles with her. Words fell from the paint mare's maw telling her that there was no need to be sorry for anything. But, there was. There so was. She had believed them all to be dead - believed they were all going to get to her and kill her too. And, as the fluffball which was Aly's companion landed upon her friend's cranium the hoot was enough to garner a weak smile from the dun.

However, as she allowed her maw to reach down for Quil's key she saw the welt upon his flesh. The words of not being dead from earlier are still replaying in her mind, and it is that mainly which keeps her from beginning to bawl again now that she has finally started to stave it off. His wing shifting outwards to allow both Destrier and Aly room to brush against her flesh should she wish it.

Then, Destrier offers his own assistance. The weakend mare now has to press up completely against Quil to stay standing for her limbs aren't strong enough to hold her weight while trembling. She needs the panic attacks to stop. "It's not - not your fault," she whispers, golden orbs reaching to meet his for a moment, "C-chamomile or c-catnip" she says, before concentrating upon the welt on his chest. "And for someone to take care of the burn on Quil's chest… it's my fault - I'd fix it, but I can hardly stand as it is," she murmurs, broken eyes pleading with Alysanne. She didn't want him to have a scar because of her nightmares. It wasn't right. And she'd hurt him in the process.

Still, her mind was on overdrive as she continued to see flashes of the images of bowels and broken bodies. She wasn't crying, or trembling as much, but the images were still there. She needed the chamomile, she needed her anxiety taken care of if she wanted to be of any use to anyone…

So, as she presses up against Quil, she allows her golden orbs to shut. Her mind trying to concentrate on the feeling of Zarina carefully untangling her mane and beginning to braid away. Concentrate on the easy breathing, concentrating on trying to keep her limbs from giving out on her.

She tries to be strong…

allllllll the feels
@[Alysanne]
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Resplendence - 06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-14-2014, 08:38 PM