the Rift

Born to Die

Samael Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Samael
Damn him.

Damn him.

If only he had just come with me, if only I could have made him see. If he would have just said 'yes' instead of 'no', maybe if I'd been just a little bit more charismatic, maybe a bit more pushy, then maybe he'd be here. With me. Where he belonged, which was at my side.

... But he wasn't.

Maybe he was still in Ainnir, maybe he wasn't. I had no fucking clue, and that just... It just sucked.

I had no fucking way to tell where Hamaliel was, and that was just the icing on my cake. I'd already had a bad enough day, and I was finally reaching my breaking point. My patience was at an all-time low, and I was just a bundle of merriment, and if one of these 'mortal' punks crossed me the wrong way... Oh, I would use every ounce of expertise that I knew from my days of Before to make them rue crossing my path. The Heavens had decided it was 'Cry on Samael' day, and so large, dark, billowing storm clouds had chased me from the warm skies and pelted my musculature and downy black wings with cumbersome water-droplets. It was... Agonising. I hated it. Hell, 'hated' was too pale a word. I... Loathed it. I abhorred it.

A bitter smirk crossed my dark lips, and sourly I shook my head. Lately it was hard for me to find something that I didn't hate. Everything about this mortal realm just sucked, and nothing that I had stumbled across had yet to bring me joy. Not like he had.

Damn you, Hamaliel.

Wet strands of ebony mane clung to my neck and shoulders, drenched forelock obscuring my vision and making me feel dirty and sticky in ways that I, quite honestly, didn't enjoy. The storm had passed as of an hour ago, but the dark and gloomy clouds remained. It served as a personification of my bleak mood.

"... I fucking hope you're in a better place than I am, my love," I grumbled bitterly, ears pinned on principle, detached ice-blue orbs glaring up at the clouded Heavens half-heartedly, "I hope staying up there with your Father was worth it." Because He was no longer a Father of mine.

I didn't know where I was, or where I was going, but what else was new? Each hoof took me further into the unknown, further away from everything I had known, and further away from him, but maybe that was for the best. Hamaliel was probably still up there, in Ainnir. He had probably forgotten me by now, even though the thought made my cold, hardened heart ache terribly. Trees surrounded me, along with grass and brush, and perhaps a river was nearby from the smell of it, but it was all lost on me. I just... Didn't care.

And perhaps that was all for the better, too.

[ooc: Open to anyone, but I'd like for him to go to the Throat. :3]

the Fallen
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Born to Die - by Samael - 06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-11-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-11-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Sacre - 06-17-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-19-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-22-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Born to Die - by Sacre - 06-28-2014, 06:20 AM