the Rift

Born to Die

Hamaliel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hamaliel
i'm finally broken, falling too far
burned up in pieces from chasing your stars
I listen to his words and they are like the finest melodies to my ears. For the moment I didn’t wish to spoil it with stumbling sentences and ridiculously sentimental words. I just want to drink in his scent and revel in the gift that has been given to me. As his wings wrap around me, it makes me crave for my own, to taste of flight and freedom once again. Later, later, I will ask for one of his precious feathers to take to the Sun God.

As I feel his cheek upon my neck I yearn for this time to never end, but like all good things, it must. There is a cough that breaks the silence and I turn my head in the direction of the sound. For a moment I glance over at Samael, curious how he will react to our little interruption but I don’t have time, for the stranger is sputtering out apologies. There is the temptation to laugh, but I don’t want to embarrass this colt even more. I glance over at Samael and I notice his gaze on me. I perhaps should explain the exact place he has stumbled into, the Threshold, the auction house for herds to bring newcomers home.

Questions pour from my lover’s lips and I glance at him and am tempted to sigh but manage to hold it back. The boldness of my once apprentice hasn’t faded at all it seems. The second question though, isn’t gauged solely at the boy, but me as well.

“This place you’ve entered is Helovia, you’re at the Threshold,” I begin, “I wouldn’t quite call it home, but yes I have been residing here. More specifically in a place called the World’s Edge. The boy is probably here to recruit, that’s what I came here.” I dip my head at the bow, giving him room to speak finally. For a moment I consider my options in case my Heart chooses wherever this boy calls home over my own herd. Will I follow and I abandon the gift that Kahlua has given me? I shove that aside for the moment and focus upon the boy before me.

@[Sacre] @[Samael]
"blah blah blah"
image credit

Messages In This Thread
Born to Die - by Samael - 06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-11-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-11-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Sacre - 06-17-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-19-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-22-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Born to Die - by Sacre - 06-28-2014, 06:20 AM