the Rift

Born to Die

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
Gulp.

Meeting strangers was a tricky business, Sacre had decided this some time ago, he never knew how his boyish and bright features would be received. Some were just as bright as himself and then you had those whose teeth set on edge because of it. The darker one, with the fancy wings, his words addressed his presence and the colt watched him with a smile that faltered into a rather bemused one. Inari's ears twitched to the word 'fox' and he yapped softly, like a puppy answering his masters call. As if to say, "yes that's me" with a flick of his happy, bushy tail. Sacre on the other hand laughed softly before speaking "you're repeating me Sir" he pointed out in good humour. The boy felt his nerves beginning to settle and slowly he fell back into his usual bubbly self-confident persona.

The darker one requested his name in a haste like manner and Sacre moved his head into a swift proffer of respect and quickly prepared to introduce himself to, if anything, ease any tensions that remained. He was here to be welcoming after all. "Sacre, sir! My name is Sacre and my fox is called Inari" another yap accompanied his words as the buoyant fox echoed his name in a fox like manner. "May I ask what they call you?" He nodded to both the dark one and the chestnut patched fellow who had said nothing until now, when questions were directed to both of them.

Sacre's gaze flickered in surprise as the scarred horse mentioned the place of his home. Worlds Edge. Mixed feelings raged within him as he remembered his time spent there as a prisoner, they hadn't treated him badly, yet they had taken him away from his family. Taken Roux and his mother! Even now the colt still felt bitter, still felt his body tense at the name like it was a verbal weapon he both loathed and feared. However, the stallion talking didn't appear to recognize him and perhaps that meant he either wasn't there when his capture took place or he didn't know about it. The boy took in a deep breath and pushed aside his chaotic emotions to give his own account on the land they were stood in.

"I was indeed carrying out my duties" he nodded to the ginger splashed male with a polite nod of agreement. Duties. He had done this duty for the Basin and now he did it again for the Throat, it was times like this that he often wondered if they considered him a traitor? Or if they had even noticed his absence. Who knew? "I hail from the southern most herd, the Dragons Throat. In the canyons of Africa and Sohalia's domain." He didn't immediately go for the offer, instead he relied slightly on the knowledge of the other painted stallion who already lived here, surely they would travel together since they looked so... in love?

[ooc; gaaa sorry for the lateness <33]
to win without risk is to triumph without glory.
Image Credit

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Born to Die - by Samael - 06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-11-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-11-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Sacre - 06-17-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-19-2014, 09:31 PM