the Rift

Born to Die

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
He waited patiently for the two males to make their responses, eyes awkwardly darting from their figures and back to the floor. It was one of those moments where he had no idea where to put himself and how to be normal without sounding embarrassingly nervous. The boy did slowly descend into a more calm state as the two began to word their responses.

It was the darker and more intimidating one to respond first with a comment to the strangeness he looked to be finding. Did he mean the forest or the land as a whole? Either way, the boy smiled encouragingly and proffered his head when the stallion finally gave away a name to call him by. Samael. Simple enough and it rolled nicely off the tongue, Sacre would remember him easily for his rather scary presence and the snip that formed around his coal nose. More questions came then and the colt took a few moments to contemplate his answer to the first before plunging in. "If you wish, the Dragons Throat extends an invitation" he nodded in approval, before looking with uncertainty at his painted friend. "Though I would not think less of you should you choose to go with your... Friend." He smiled with sincerity.

The scarred one introduces himself as Lee, or Hamaliel, his profession similar to one Sacre was interested in. Spy. It meant information, intel, under cover, but it meant one had to go out and find it. It meant movement and less stagnation, filling the boy's need for adventure and curiosity. On return to the Throat, he would find one of the Sultana's and offer his interest. However, Sacre had more pressing matters and Lee addressed him with a question that struck him with confusion. "Midas?" A foreign name. The colt had never heard of such a stallion although clearly he was to be well known considering his previous position. "I know of no Midas in the Throat, I'm sorry I have such little information" he apologised kindly. Perhaps one of his herd mates would know of this stallion's name with no face.

He falls silent then, leaving them to converse amongst each other as that feeling of awkwardness descends upon him again before finally Lee makes a decision and Sacre watched Samael with unsureness. Where will he go now? "I must leave soon, you are welcome to follow Samael" light tones offer notes of approval before lastly he turns to Hamaliel. "Good luck on your quest, friend Lee"
to win without risk is to triumph without glory.
Image Credit

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Born to Die - by Samael - 06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-11-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-11-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Hamaliel - 06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Sacre - 06-17-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Born to Die - by Samael - 06-19-2014, 09:31 PM