the Rift

[PRIVATE] Si|ver and Go|d (CLOSED)

Hawkeye Posts: 34
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

It wasn’t long before the shrill call from the legendary phoenix boomed over the horizon, and with it came the healthy glow of the king’s companion. Such a beautiful creature, the silver knight himself hoped to obtain such a bond with a mystical creature one day. Golden pools peeled away from the grazing herd and rested upon the soaring majesty as he neared with all his greatness. Rather ecstatic to see his king, limbs shifted through the shallow depths of the falls as he turned to face the painted war lord. Vocals of his leader boomed with welcome though ink dipped lobes as golden flints touched slate stone. Upon his bold blaze façade a smile curved upon obsidian lips. Having felt, he owed his due to the painted king for saving him that winters eve, he was forever in his debt. Sworn on his own terms, to obey orders to the painted lord, till his last breath upon these lands, to fight and serve in his honor. But what would the King say to his change of heart?

Nostrils flare as the snout of his majesty extends to his feathered shoulder, wings still relaxed at the hilt as he gazed upon him with gold shimmering eyes. "Thank you for coming my King, I hope to have not inconvenienced you." Baritone vocals were accompanied with a graceful bow of his crown, before shifting his weight to gaze fully upon the one he wished to speak most too. "But my mind is troublesome, and emotion plays heavy on my heart." The knight finished softly, as he did his best to gather himself. Curious and wondering how to say exactly how he felt about his place among the herd. The queen that took her place at the side of the lord was very... strange, but respected because of her placement here. It was she that appointed him to such duty of Sleuth, but the title of thief and beggar did not fit his persona.

"I do not feel I serve you best as a Sleuth." He spoke sternly, but apologetic all the same. His head turning to gaze out upon the horizon, pools lingering upon foals bounding in the distance, enjoying the simple life of innocents under his watchful eyes, before turning to gaze upon Midas once more, wondering what he thought of the ordeal. "A warrior at heart, I ask your blessing in my resignation as Sleuth." He paused in hesitation. "And to be reinstated among Legatus warriors” His voice fading away though the sound of the falls, he was ready for just about anything to happen. Should the mighty king smite him down for such a request, it would be taken with honor. To serve and protect was in his blood, to sneak and steal information was not.

Tags: @[Midas]
OOC: <3

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Si|ver and Go|d (CLOSED) - by Hawkeye - 06-11-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Hawkeye - 06-17-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Hawkeye - 06-17-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 10:06 PM