the Rift

[PRIVATE] Si|ver and Go|d (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 A lone wolf stares back at me, long in the tooth but as harmless as he can be</style>

His first words are a greeting and faint concern for some inconvenience. Polite, though entirely unnecessary beyond formality. ‘Tis well’ I wanted to say, Hawkeye was more warrior by appearance and duty than many who claimed rank of it, his very frame seemed posed for battle, shaped in a mother’s womb for the act of honorable warfare. (If there was such a thing as honorable anymore.) What Hawkeye said next loosens my well-meant grin that seems to almost always be on the verge of bursting forth. The feathered stallion’s worries and concerns are important, and I give all my attention to what the man has to say.

It is only when Hawkeye reveals his desire that I’m able to offer up another willing smile and approving nod right after he finishes speaking. “Ye shall have it.” Of course I’d give my blessing for this warrior to seek whatever his heart desires. Seele had placed him in the position of Sleuth, an honorable title for those that had a talent for creeping in the shadows, or lurking behind a careful mask of deception in order to gain information. It was obvious though, Hawkeye was not a fair match for the delicate and sometimes shifty work of spies. “Train with your battle brothers and see position rise higher in the ranks.” My colead sister would just have to find herself a different Sleuth; perhaps the one she called Ghost would serve well in the position. The girl seemed keen on the shadows and if rumor proved true she could be relied upon for solid information.

OCC: You'll have to drop rank into the spot of Tiro ^^; to start out.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Si|ver and Go|d (CLOSED) - by Hawkeye - 06-11-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Hawkeye - 06-17-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Hawkeye - 06-17-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 10:06 PM