the Rift

[PRIVATE] Si|ver and Go|d (CLOSED)

Hawkeye Posts: 34
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Silver brow could have beaded with sweat in anticipation for his Lord’s reply. It came soon, with a short and sweet nod of approval. Unwavering on the outside, within his clenched ribs his lungs exhaled through strained nostrils in relief. Golden eyes both sharp and alert reflected nothing but gratitude for Midas, his golden daggered brother. His only request was for the dappled knight to train with fellow warriors and to move up within their ranks. Lobes laced in onyx perked forth with a noble node as lyrics spilled forth from his lips like smooth pouring cream. "I will not disappoint you, Midas." Handsome features chiseled in silver turned to gaze once more upon the horizon. Gold plated strands that weaved upon his chest shimmered in the sun’s rays as he thought of home. It wasn’t his position in the herd that was bothering him anymore, it was his history. Faint sparks of electricity sprung from his onyx legs in strikes of gold and blue as his attention turned once more to the painted King that stood beside him. Although he appeared calm and collected, his heart ached for his family.

"It is peaceful here." Vocals streamed from his obsidian lips as he turned to gaze at the herd members in the distance. "I pray it stays that way." A tone of regret followed his tone as he returned his gaze to Midas. His home was once like this, rolling cliffs and falls from the mountains etched in stone. And within a moment’s notice, darkness and death followed. It was after the herd meeting that he noticed their queen had been challenged, and obviously she was victorious and gratefully so. This time, if war should break upon the horizon of his home, he would not flee as he was told before. He would stay and fight till his limbs could no longer bear the weight of his muscles. He wouldn’t let another kingdom fall, not without a fight.

Wings unfolded slowly raising toward the heavens in a broad stretch, lobes turn back and slick upon his silver crown. A respectful nod was given to his king as he turned with precision, not wanting to keep his king any longer from his duties, and jumped forth from the cliffs edge in a dive toward the soil. Wings unfolding at full capacity as the moisture from the falls slicked through his feathers, turning sharply to the left as the winds carried him aloft in the breeze as he danced off into the distance.

Tags: @[Midas]
OOC: Yep. I know, sorry to have stepped down from Sleuth, but I think he’d be better on the battle field. =) and you don’t have to reply to this one if you don’t want since he flew away xD

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Si|ver and Go|d (CLOSED) - by Hawkeye - 06-11-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Hawkeye - 06-17-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Hawkeye - 06-17-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Si|ver and Go|d - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 10:06 PM