the Rift

[PRIVATE] we're all meant to fade.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She had changed, a little. One soul had been the reason for this change - and it was that one soul that had also caused her to revert so sharply from the willingness to try and feel like I had been continually asking my daughter to do. I believed her name was Amara, but it was her sudden disappearance and Seele's subjective failure which caused her to shut out the world of the living, the feeling in order to try and find herself a better way to get along.

While all of her emotions had been weak, they had at least been starting to surface - and the idea of having them surface made me feel even better. So, I pushed her forward, to continue her movements and find a place to rest her mind from the paranoia which had been taking over her in these past few months.

Alas, as a burning canine rockets towards us Seele is stumbling backwards - her thoughts racing about how someone is trying to set fire to Falls and how she must get everyone out. But, as I take a closer look, I see the hellhound coming to a halt a few feet from her, letting out a small whine, and then spinning around as if to get her to follow. Seele, the Falls isn't being burnt down, I whisper to my daughter before giving her a gentle nudge to follow the canine now barreling back towards Amara.

So, when she pulls up next to the winged one she had taken in, I could feel the walls slowly shatter, just a little - maybe enough to allow her to feel the strongest of emotions in the tiniest of ways. "Amara…" she whispers, uncertain if she has suddenly been given the gift of witnessing the dead souls, or if she is still alive. "You made it out of the darkness." Cautiously, she steps in closer, to try and press her maw upon Amara's shoulder in greeting - with the care she had tried so hard to show Liebling when she had still been around, and as she had tried to give to Amara when she had found the defenseless creature about a year ago.

Oh, how she believed she had failed her. You haven't failed her - she is stronger, I spoke, trying to comfort the paranoia which had begun to seep into the recesses of her mind.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
we're all meant to fade. - by Amara - 07-04-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: we're all meant to fade. - by Seele - 07-05-2014, 11:48 AM