the Rift

[PRIVATE] we're all meant to fade.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Perhaps the sickness had overtaken Amara. But it didn't matter. What mattered was that she was standing in front of us right now. The explanation seep from her lips like oil in water - not daring to mix with the air but hitting Seele's ears sharply. She had failed. She had failed her so badly.

The tears that stream from the chestnut's eyes have Seele reaching out to them, trying to wipe them away - not understanding why it is she is crying, why it is anyone must cry. And, as the young one does not dare to make eye contact with Seele I can feel the uncertainty loop through her frame. It's okay, it's all okay, I try to tell her, but I don't think she's listening.

Seele may have been to short to sling her maw over the mare's shoulder, but she desperately wanted to pull her into an embrace. Not because she felt for her, but because her mind knew that in these situations such a thing was supposed to occur. A quiet voice falls, consonants sharp, but her voice not harsh. "I'm sorry. I failed you. I couldn't keep you safe…" There is a small break in her voice as the thought of failure simply riles up Schwere in the back of her head - not taking that as an option of any kind. "But you are here now, and you will heal and I will make you stronger," she offers, more motherly words than she could have mustered a while ago - some of which was coming from my own prodding in the back of her skull. We would be there for this little one, this innocent. We would help her grow. It was only fair.

Seele would have jumped in front of a fireball for this child - for this innocent - and nothing was going to change that. Nothing.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
we're all meant to fade. - by Amara - 07-04-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: we're all meant to fade. - by Seele - 07-05-2014, 11:48 AM