the Rift

[PRIVATE] we're all meant to fade.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She is trembling. The one that Seele has taken in as her own is trembling. I don't know how to comfort her, but I know that I should be aiding my daughter in doing just that. So, with my failure I allow myself to take a step back and for Liebling to pull to the surface.

Seele pulls her neck over the one who was hanging her head low, doing her best to wrap the larger one in a hug. I know that it will be better for her, after all, it was such comforts which had started to pull me up from the grave I had been attempting to dig for myself. The little one says not to take the blame but Seele can only shake her head, blowing the warm air onto the mare as she almost seems to break before her. She speaks of being weak and Seele can feel the anger that seems to radiate from all of us inside of her head. After all, she was raised to never think of herself as weak. "No." she says strongly, voice maybe a little louder than was necessary. "You were not born to be weak. You were strong. You found your way here, back to us. Being damaged does not mean you are helpless. You are intelligent beyond your years, and even if you don't wish to fight your mind will take you great places." her consonants are sharp, and she fights the urge to slide into her native tongue, knowing that Amara will know little of what she says. Mumbled German slides from her lips for a moment before she continues on, "The wounds may be open, but it is those wounds which allow for growth and knowledge to spread. You can't grow without receiving them," she insists before the young one begins to speak again.

She nods her head. "It would be my honour to bring you into the shadows with Ghost and I. You will always be family, Amara. Remember that, Liebling," Seele purrs, trying to bump her maw to the young ones and keep her strong. Because, really, this young one was far stronger than she thought. She'd been through a lot, but she'd definitely come out even stronger than before.
SEELE
Credits

@[Amara]
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
we're all meant to fade. - by Amara - 07-04-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: we're all meant to fade. - by Seele - 07-05-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: we're all meant to fade. - by Amara - 07-06-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: we're all meant to fade. - by Seele - 07-09-2014, 12:57 AM