the Rift

[OPEN] heaven knows i've tried

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
A flight into the clouds would have been quite clever, but, don't give Elsa that much credit. She really is not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to creative ways at winning things. She was more the straightforward, blunt, obvious solution. Like hiding behind a mountain of rocks like a little foal. But nonetheless, it was fun! It was like she was a kid again, carefree, and without fear of death. It was like the little chestnut mare could be her sister, despite the fact that her own sister was grey and a tad taller.

As Elsa hears the hoofbeats approaching, she stops moving. In fact, she stopped breathing for a few moments. If it was up to Elsa, she was going to win and Drom would never find her! Cautiously, she peeks her good eye through the cracks of the rock, only to see the girl passing it by without a peep. Elsa can't help it though, she finds the whole situation quite hilarious! She lets out a small giggle, before attempting to curl up and look like a boulder in the pile. Of course, it was probably a futile attempt. Although, for a horse that was trying to be a rock, Elsa was a damned good looking rock. Her eyes slammed shut, almost as if not seeing her would make her go away. Please be deaf.. please be deaf! was all she could think. Just don't look behind the pile!. I mean, for a girl who could be the queen of of bad luck and destruction, she was still nowhere near as sneaky or quiet. In fact, she was quite the opposite. Her bad luck and destruction was made up of a jackhammer and a bull horn trying to make a baby. Basically, Elsa was loud, and very, very bad at hiding.

"Talking"
@[Dröm] || sorry for the wait! Also would you mind tagging me please? :D
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Dröm - 08-09-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:10 PM