the Rift

[OPEN] Making the rounds

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The cream painted lady sighed heavily her breath shaking softly as she fought to press her emotions back down. 'Let out. Not good hold back.' Penna's voice was soft as his own heart re-broke for the other half of his soul. Carefully the falcon rubbed his sharp beaked head against Parelia's warm elegant neck trying his hardest to ease her suffering. He had come into her life not long before he had become pregnant with Ilios. In those days she had been happy and full of life, but now she seemed older with the weight of a broken heart and responsibility. How was he supposed to help her, besides be there to support and love her. But how much did the love of one that is connected to you count? Sighing so his tiny chest heaved the bird looked over at the Queen almost pleading her to help his bonded. The he noticed the poor baby dragon forced to walk and eat at the same time. This changed his look from pleading to sharp. He was offended by the treatment of the newly hatched creature, but he kept the thoughts to himself, or as much as he could.

Parelia looked into the Queen's stunning blue eyes her own honey orbs swimming. She was stunned that Kahlua was so easy to talk to, how had the mare wriggled into her deepest feelings so easily. Smiling sheepishly at the black and white she blinked rapidly clearing her gaze of tears. She embraced the Queen's tender muzzle by reaching back with her own trying to touch it softly against her neck. It was nice to have someone to listen to her own heartache, even if she might not understand. Parelia didn't want to upset others, but she had to get it off her chest. Nodding softly as she pulled back her own soft voice rang again, "Maybe he is..."

As Kahlua spoke again small ears pricked up catching every word. The teal streaked mare understood immediately how much it hurt not to have parents. She waited till she was done speaking for allowing her voice to swim out again, "I know how it feels to grow up without parents. Mine died when I was very young..." She didn't explain how her mother had been attacked and ripped to pieces by wolves, or how her father had jumped from a cliff to end his suffering. "Love is a strange and double edged sword. You can love someone until it hurts, but I promise it is the best hurt in the world. Even if you do not know it, and stop me if I am crossing borders here, but you love our family. I love you for being my leader, even if I do not know you that well, you are my sister." A warm smile covered her face, making her eyes sparkle softly. "You can learn to love if you love yourself, your friends, and your extended family." Reaching out again trying to touch her neck again softly. "Maybe our love will over come his fear or whatever he is feeling, but until then I will throw heart to my family, that includes you." Her words were real really than even she realized.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 539
OOC: So many feelings!

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-02-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-03-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-05-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-11-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-20-2014, 01:44 AM