the Rift

[JUDGED] Electric Surge [Arvakl x Thranduil]

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

Oh but Son of Gold, I want to play. At first all I wanted was a little bit of love, a little of that kind of love, if you catch my drift. (And I know you do.) But you twist it, and the game that I've started heads down a different path. One that will include blood and bruising and wounded flesh.
Lacerations and abrasions and dare I say, a wounded pride? We can't both walk away champions of the ice, the Arch that encompasses the growing electricity jumping between us. Or can we? Oh handsome man, I forgot to tell you. This is my kink; I like it rough. I want him to hurt me and I want to hurt him. I want us to walk away from this bruised, aching, with some EPIC catharsis. And then we can come together again and talk about how amazing it was - and how much we want to do it again.

His earthy eyes and his husky words taunt me but they only flame the heat inside of me. I think I'm ready, but I'm not: I'm not ready for the surge of energy that bursts from him, the most I've yet seen. His hooves are flying at me, but he's far enough away that I am not worried about them. When he comes down again, he turns and lines up with my left side - his shoulder smacks into my own and his hooves slide in front of me. I grunt as he slams into me. I wasn't expecting that attack, especially after his hooves flew at my side. Much of the air has been pushed from my lungs and I stagger to my right, hooves struggling to stop my movement on the slippery ground.

Alas for him, a stone causes him grief and he slips a little on the icy floor. His back hooves come flying at me, and though I've been pushed off to the side, I'm not completely out of range. I try to rear to get out of the way, but my balance is not settled yet and his right hind scythe clips my cheek, opening a gash that runs the length of my jowl. I curse in pain and as his legs come down, I find myself finally gaining balance. I hiss and snarl at the retreating golden boy. Hey, I don't mind a little blood but on my FACE?! My mood takes a turn for the more serious as I feel so much like exacting my revenge. It's no fun if the beating is all one-sided. Let me make you feel as I do. The stinging flesh is distracting and I don't plan out my rebuttal as I should.

Instead, I take a few quick strides after him and lunge out, neck extending and lobes turned back and pressed against my skull, pearly whites bared. Blood streams down my cheek and my bruised shoulder hurts, but my teeth are perfectly intact to tear at his golden, unmarred flesh. The blood that stains my lightly painted cheek may very well dribble on to him as well if I can make contact. I hope that perhaps I can scrape an equally large gash in his rump, or if he turns away, I may be able to injure his side instead. Stay within range, brute, I want to hurt you, too! Sharing is caring, Thranduil - didn't anyone ever teach you that?

1/3
WC: 572
Tag: @[Thranduil]
Thran hits her left shoulder and shoves her to the right, and his right hind leaves a gash on her left cheek. She lunges after him to bite his ass (or side).

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electric Surge [Arvakl x Thranduil] - by Blu - 11-08-2014, 03:09 PM