the Rift

[JUDGED] Electric Surge [Arvakl x Thranduil]

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
My body launches after him, pearly whites bared for a taste of his flesh; the blood on my cheek has not yet reached my ivories and stained them. I hope that instead, they may be stained by the blood of my.. frenemy. I am left wanting, only getting the top of Thranduil's epidermis, and I see that I have left barely a mark on him. The muscular golden unicorn leaps away from me, more or less escaping my intended revenge. A hiss leaves my lips in annoyance at my failure to truly give him something to remember me by. My momentum slows as he pulls away and I come to a full stop. Within seconds I'm backing away from him, emerald orbs watching him carefully, knowing that his retort must be near at hand if there's any sense about him.

He laughs, and at first I am confused and find myself disoriented. I scowl, not understanding his mirth. But the words that come from his soft lips - those I understand. 'You look good with a bit of blood, let's see if more doesn't up the appeal.' Oh he speaks my language! It's more than I could ask for, and my heart lightens, my blood rushing through my veins as the merriment returns to my form. A delicious smile spreads across my visage as well, and I'm back in the game. One lobe perks forward, the other pinned. "Then make me bleed again, Thranduil, I dare you!"

It's a dare he is happy to take me up on, as his body turns on the pebbles clattering beneath his hooves. Steam rises from our torsos as we sweat from the exertion of our play, but the cold air is soothing as our bodies strive to maintain a level temperature. He doesn't stop for a breath of air before coming at me again full throttle. His teeth bared, thirsting for my ruby red blood. His hooves clatter on the ice-covered floor as he attempts to stop, but Thranduil's lean, muscular form is no match for the slippery mistress of winter. I throw my wings out to my sides and pump them, trying to assist in moving away. I dance to the left so that the golden boy slides right past me. The only way I escape the tricks of our footing is by lack of momentum; my toes have not dared to escalate the way Thranduil's have. My magenta tail swishes back and forth in the frosty air like a whip, trying to balance my body as well as demonstrate that no golden child will steal my spunk THAT easily.

My jade eyes follow the Thranduil's movement to my right. I duck my crown and twist toward the right, my antlers lowered to chest-height. I thrust forward, hoping to catch Thranduil right in his unmarred, beautiful barrel, if my approximations of his location are correct. Blood flecks scatter across my visage as the sudden movement dislodges them. I blink furiously, trying to keep the fluid out of my eyes, and hope passionately that I make my mark. 'You won't escape so easily again!'

2/3
WC: 520
Tag: @[Thranduil]
Thran misses and slides past her right side as she sidesteps. She lowers her head and tries to gore him in the side with her antlers.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electric Surge [Arvakl x Thranduil] - by Blu - 11-08-2014, 03:09 PM