the Rift

[OPEN] Calling Joseph Lister, Come In

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

While she prayed, the queen hardly noticed that the bite of the Frostfall air was worse out here, the wind stronger, the waves angrier. It was not until she looked out upon the churning sea that she remembered that it was, indeed, winter and standing upon this rickety island had not been the best of choices. But… it was so rare she made good choices these days, what differences did it make if she made just one more? Everyone wanted her to make the right choices. Why couldn’t she just make the choices she wanted to make?

Distracted by her characteristically selfish musings, she hardly noticed the approach of the excessively hair stallion until he was upon her. “Oh, hi!” was her intelligent response as she jumped back slightly. “Kahlua’s fine, if you want. That’s Khan. What should I call you?” her voice danced and bobbed, sometimes harmonizing with the gentle tinkle that played from her music box and other times an annoyance that ruined the melody for a moment. She hardly noticed, though, since she was busy looking the stallion over. He was curious, by many definitions of the word, but she did not mind. She had prayed to the gods for help and they had sent it to her, as surely as the day was cold and the wind was harsh.

Curious himself, the little blue flapped his wings against the wind that dared to blow him off course, returning to the back of his bonded to peer around her shoulder and gurgle out his draconian song to the steed. It was not meant to be menacing so much as an expression of curiosity, and soon enough he found himself compelled to jump from the painted woman’s back to creep forward, much like a cat on the prowl, towards the stallions long dread’s that dangled in his tail. Giving the little blue a cursory glance, the queen only shook her head but did not bother to ask if he was a menace or annoyance to her new-found friend.

Instead, the queen worried herself about what to say to him, for where should she even start. “I’m so glad you’re here,” she admitted for starts, going over the god’s commands in her mind. Not even considering that the gods had not sent this stallion to her hooves, she got straight to business. “You know something about making containers, right? See, I need to make a container to hold some water, and then purify it, but once it’s purified it has to stay pure.” She paused only a moment to take a breath before she forged onwards. “See, at first I was thinking I had my basket, and that’s just perfect, because it can hold water, but then I was thinking some dust might fall into it after the water’s purified, and that doesn’t help me very much does it.” Something about that last statement struck her as very funny and she burst into a round of laughter at the idea.

“Anyways, sorry, I always talk too much. See, I ask you a question and then I go rambling on. So… what do you think?” If her innocent blue eyes could have been any wider in that moment, looking hopefully over the stallion, they might have challenged the moon for superiority on a night when she was full.

@[Tandavi] Just tagging you again in case you want to jump in whenever <3 <3

Kahlua
Here Comes The Sun
Schwartze @ Da

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Desperado - 10-29-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 11-09-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Tandavi - 11-10-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 12-25-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Tandavi - 12-26-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 12-26-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Tandavi - 12-26-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Tandavi - 01-08-2015, 08:30 PM