Miykael the Fallen

you see her when you fall asleep, But never to touch and never to keep

All I need's a little love in my life
All I need's a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart

Her sobs increased while in his embrace, briefly, but he just held her tenderly - there were no words for this moment. Nothing could slow the flow of tears from her eyes better than a warm, quiet shoulder for her to cry on - and he was certainly good for that. His heart warmed in his chest when she buried her face into his skin and for the first time in many years he felt... whole. Soon, though, she calmed. The tears stopped, her breathing returned to normal but still they held each other (possibly more on his side, but who was he to argue?) The warmth of her body next to his was suddenly comforting again - it wasn't torture anymore. Her sweet scent - mingling with the flowers and herbs she so often collected and tended to - wafts into his sensitive nostrils, flooding him with warmth. She is absolutely intoxicating.

It wasn't that he was dissatisfied with their friendship, rather that he wanted more. He wanted love, a family. Everything in his heart screamed for the vision of them together with a bunch of foals bounding around them - foals that were theirs. It's true that he sometimes has the emotional maturity of a much younger horse and perhaps this wouldn't ever work but Aly was all he had to grasp onto . Was it really such a surprise that he had latched onto such a loving, caring mare? She loved everyone, true, but he loved her so much more - too much, it seems. Aly meant everything to him. Everything.

She sighs and then her voice - soft and barely more than a whisper - breaks the silence surrounding them. Her words still shake a little but he writes it off as simply a side effect of her recent bout of crying. Enjoying the closeness of her body, he sighs softly and closes his eyes. "You don't have to make anything up to me, Aly, your love is enough." And by love he means mutual love, returned love. She had always loved him but it wasn't the same, it didn't hold the same intensity as the love he held in his heart for her. There is but a fine line between love and obsession (and the two are not entirely separate because love itself involves some level of obsession and possessiveness) - Miykael's love for Aly frequently played on that very line, dancing from one side to the other. Lately, though, his love for her had taken a turn towards obsession. But it all began with his illness - it was as though it had changed something in him, something permanent or perhaps it was simply a strong side effect of the illness that still lingers. Either way, he's not as he used to be. And neither is she.

He has finally gotten what he's always wanted, or what he thought he always wanted but something felt off. Something wasn't quite right but he couldn't place it and in his desperation to keep her love to himself he wasn't about to go digging. He was afraid of what he might find, afraid that he would put everything he has just gained into jeopardy or worse - he was afraid he would lose her entirely. So when she speaks again, confusion contorts his features. He pulls back then, only enough to see her face, and his blue eyes meet her green ones. "A new start? Of course, Aly..." but his words trail off as the realization of her real meaning dawns on him. OH. A foal? His features soften then, his blue eyes sparkling with a swirl of emotions. A crooked little smile, something akin to a smirk, slowly spreads over his face. "Is that what you want, Aly?" his voice is smooth, deep, and laced with an inherently sexy quality (he didn't consciously alter his voice, mind you - it simply happened). He takes a step towards her, hesitant and uncertain. "Am I dreaming?" he asks, soft and sweet.

Miykael moves closer to her again but instead of pressing his chest against hers he sidesteps, lowers his soft lips to her spine. He slowly steps forward, caressing her back along the way with his fluffy white wings tucked against his sides. Arriving at her croup, just above the base of her tail, he pauses and looks back towards her. Their eyes meet - green and blue connecting, communicating silently. She is receptive, welcoming and so he doesn't question. Instead he simply proceeds.

- fade to black and end scene -

tags: Alysanne // wc: 741
notes: <3

Image by Sarah <3
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
It's still burning - by Miykael - 10-29-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 11-03-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 11-07-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 11-27-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 12-11-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 12-18-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 01-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-12-2015, 03:48 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 01-12-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-13-2015, 07:22 PM