the Rift

We Found Wonderland

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

"It's nice to meet you, Sa-, I mean, Spice." The golden princess wondered why the filly wanted to go by a different name, and if she really wanted to be known by another name, why would she even bother introducing her first name? The vixen's auds pricked at the filly's voice, smiling when the black stallion answered the questions before she had an opportunity too. Her crown tilted to the side as he spoke of the Dragon's Throat, having never met anyone from that particular herd before. When Bucephalus asked about the World's Edge location, a proud smile spread on her lips. "Oh, yes. It's a large, beautiful forest. We welcome all breeds as well. The World's Edge is my home, it is my family." Her healthy brown eye dropped down towards Lily, who had yet to pull herself away from the stallion's leg. That is, up until he kicked a snowball at the smaller pegasus.

The purple imaginary pony jumped at the sudden movement, and quickly ducked to avoid getting hit by the snowball herself. 'What was that for!?' Lily shouted for only Jahzara to hear, and the frustrated look on her best friend's face brought a smirk to Jahzara's muzzle. Her gaze darted back up to Bucephalus, just barely catching his playful wink. Oh! He played games! Would be welcome her to play as well? It had been so long since she was able to have fun with all her new responsibilities! Excitedly she began to shuffle her feet beneath her, which caught the eye of her hallucination. 'Jay, she's gonna think you did it!' But before the pony could talk some sense into her, Jahzara was rolling up a snowball of her own. Quickly, she lowered her head the the earth and buried her nose below the icy ball before flinging her crown upwards to toss the ball into the air towards the stallion. 'What the hell!' The pony dodged once again, this time fleeing from the stallion and running to hide behind Jahzara. The golden vixen giggled as she waited to see how the stallion and filly would respond.

"Talking"
'Thoughts
'Hallucination speaking'
JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-20-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-22-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-22-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-25-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 02-16-2015, 10:04 AM