the Rift

We Found Wonderland

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Bucephalus saw the golden mare throw the snowball, and he dropped down just in time to feel it whiz past between his ears. He flashed her a grin, then blinked at the little filly's question. "No, there are no dragons. It is just...a metaphor i believe. Saying it is similar to a dragon's throat due to the heat of the desert sands." He said, and was promptly hit in the face with a snowball.

Well that escalated quickly. The black shook his head with a snort, then grinned at them both, mischief in his gaze. "So, it's like that then?" The stallion churned up the snow with his forehooves, making sure it was powder before he reared up. The powerful wings on his back unfurled and began pummeling the air, sending snow flying towards the two in gusts. He dropped back down and folded his wings, a rather pleased expression on his face. Revenge was sweet. His gaze flickered to the foal, checking on her to make sure she was alright. The cold didn't treat the young well.

As much as he'd rather play in the snow, he was not a creature meant for it. The cold could be kept away for only so long, and the black focused his gaze on Spice. "I could take you to my home, show you the sands of the desert. Unless you'd rather go with Jahzara." He said, gesturing to the palomino with a toss of his head and another subtly thrown snowball.

Bucephalus
Word Count: 251 Tags: @[Spice] @[Jahzara]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-20-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-22-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-22-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-25-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 02-16-2015, 10:04 AM