the Rift

We Found Wonderland

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

We dance all night to the best song ever Knew every line, now I can't remember

A memory remains just a tiny spark.
I give it all my oxygen, To let the flames begin. To let the flames begin.
Oh, glory. Oh, glory. This is how we'll dance when, When they try to take us down. This is what will be oh glory.

She nods to him when he explains that it's a metaphor.

What is a metaphor?

She didn't ask, because why look so stupid in the first place? She'd come off as...odd. Well, she guessed that many did coming to this land, as did these two when they first arrived...probably. The foal was merely guessing about this. All of a sudden, in her pondering, she was hit with fluffy white snow, the mare beside her as well. She hadn't noticed what was happening because she was too busy thinking right then and there.

Goodness.

Is what her mother would say. She smiled, laughed even. Then stood, stretching a wing out to brush some snow off the other mare (if there was help needed), then she helped herself, shaking violently, she smiled when she stopped, looking up at Buce when he spoke.
"Oh! I don't know..." Don't like dragons...even though there aren't any...hm... "Maybe I'll come later, I want to explore these lands of...Heloiva." She says, looking to him with emerald eyes that said sorry.

"Sorry, I just feel like I need to know Helovia before I find a home for myself." She said, though unknowing, that she would join the Throat soon with a new friend, and meet many others afterwards. Shunning happy thoughts of her mother and more. She was so oblivious to the future, it's kind of funny.

tag: @[Jahzara] @[Bucephalus]
- Nicole-Studios.deviantart.com | lumibear.deviantart.com | furlined.deviantart.com | russellstreet @ flickr.com -
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-20-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-22-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-22-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-25-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 02-16-2015, 10:04 AM