the Rift

[OPEN] Satisfied?

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

Cupped hooves clack loudly across stone while I move deeper and deeper into the darkness of the catacombs, the hair along my spine raising slowly, each follicle standing straight on end by the time the darkness had engulfed me near the crystal wall and seeping magma river. I don't like this place, at all; it smells stuffy and dank and just down right foul. My mind's eye pulls up images of our original home: the Marshes and all of their glory. Puffy white eyes watched us walk by, awaiting the day a stranger would slip into the depths of their gummy graves and find themselves in a panic in order to get their snack.. I can only imagine what their rotting, crack, black teeth would feel like in your side. The thought alone makes my entire body quiver in disgust and fear.

I've found myself in a room full of strange odors and smells like ones I have never smelled before. Spices and sweets alike fill the blue-hued room, the combined scents making my stomach growl, which is strange because I am slightly put-off by all of this. Mushrooms and tree tops - glowing the same radiant blue as the strange moss - circle the room. With a careful step, I move into the carpeted cave, violet eyes straining to pick up on anything that isn't illuminated in this room. A waterfall churns in the distance, supplying a fresh stream of water that I can catch glinting against neon blues. Nostrils flutter quietly, laced snout dropping to search the floor while I taste the air for any near by bodies; little do I know that I am walking directly over a grave belonging to a man once named Azzaron.

Lied out flat on the glowing room's floor is a feather, something commonly seen where the bird-horses hang out around here, but this one is shorter and stubbier than those of your commonly winged equine.. and it stinks! Ugh, it's filthy! Rough lips touch the cold object, barely able to feel the silky down that pokes from either side of the white stem. My tongue slides out, wetting dark lips before a loud snort of displeasure echoes through the empty room. Hot breath blows the black and gray feather away and tumbling toward the shallow stream that is a good three strides away. A gauged ear ticks backward, rubbing against a small groove that has begun to form in it's fellow antler as it settles back. "What the fuck?" my words were supposed to be muttered to only myself, but the near dead-silence in this deep cave allows them to bounce off of rock walls and absorb into the bright trees. I lift my antlered skull back into the air, the colorless hair hanging along my thin neck taking on a blue sheen.

This patrol is a waste of my time, but having just been scolded by those fucking morons at the meeting has only reminded me of my rank here in Helovia; I'm no longer the bloody warrior-princess that had been able to dominate any herd I had come across. That is no longer me, as much as I wish it could be. Lost in thought, I stare vacantly across the room, my eyes settled on the feather that has stopped once more, hanging on a tuft of moss. 'Why can't I be that woman again?' What is stopping me? Nothing! Who could stop me?! A girly giggle erupts into the room, wild eyes flashing up to a still tree in the distance.

"talk talk talk"
Note: Patrol thread, anyone is welcome to stumble in. The smells and feather she found are from the companion drop!

Is it sick of me

to need control of you?
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Satisfied? - by Agrona - 11-25-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Satisfied? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Satisfied? - by Agrona - 11-25-2014, 07:02 PM