the Rift

[OPEN] Satisfied?

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

As I babble in my head, I can't help but feel eyes on me. Once more I can feel my spine tingle and hair begin to raise; dark ears pin against starch hair. "Having fun?" a deep, menacing voice questions to my left. How fucking big is this shit hole?! My heart nearly leaps into my throat when I find him, the sight of the stallion who I can barely see in the dull cyan light bringing a distorted image of a wraith into my mind. My nerves want to spasm and tell me to turn and run, but I freeze, wide eyes locked on the not-so-decaying face of this stranger. A thick blade runs down the length of his face, dull eyes watching back from the dark. I want to curl my top lip and snarl at the man like a wild dog, but my face doesn't like to do that, so instead I continue to stare.

What is he doing down here? Something suspicious, I assume. What the fuck else do you do underground? I hold my antlered head high, my legs stiff, planted in the moss. How many sane people do you know that hang out below the ground voluntarily? The lighting makes it difficult for me to make out the rest of the stranger's body, but from what I can see he is coated in white along his shoulders and his face has taken on a sickly green color thanks to the mushrooms and trees. On gaurd, my left ear cocks forward while my eyes squint against the ongoing darkness - the decorations below my eye curving with my skin.

"What are you doing down here?" I finally ask, raspy voice hot in this dank room. The man is much bigger than I am, but that's without question, most men around these parts seem to be.. Except for Midas. Fucking golden pony boy. Not even allowing the brute enough time to answer, I clench my jaws tight, irritated with his inability to answer me right away. "Who else is with you?" My tail whips behind me, lashing my left heel with a slight snapping sound. Curious, I sniff at the air again - ears still tied back in thin hair - but all I can register that the man smells like is the outdoors; cold, snowy air and evergreens. Perhaps he's doing the same thing as I am and not being a creep?

Doubtful.

"talk talk talk"

Is it sick of me

to need control of you?
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Satisfied? - by Agrona - 11-25-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Satisfied? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 06:08 PM