the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shoot me down but I won't Fall

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

Together they ran, the red roan allowing long overdue tears to consume her. Her son and daughter, the only other beings outside of her bond with Keiran that she cared for.... She cared for just to have them join the very herd her rapist was from. Even though her son had not said they were rejecting her, essentially they were. The Basin did not welcome those without horns. She remembered very well the battle for the Edge and being stolen away after. The verbal abuse that she and others from the Edge and Foothills had taken was enough to show the hate that lived in that place.

She cried and ran until her legs could allow her to run no more. She gave in, flopping to the ground under a willow tree. The panther looked around, making sure the area was safe. Without knowing what this place was for, one simple sniff told the story. The smell of sweat and mares in heat filled the air. The panther growled softly, warning all to stay away.

Kiara looked up at him and shook her head. Let them come. Let another use me like the ones before have. It's all i'm good for... Hell i'm not even good at raising them... With that she dissolved into tears again. The panther moved to lay on her backside, a move he had not made since he was a cub. It was a comforting and protective move all in one at his size now. If only someone he could trust would arrive, maybe talk some sense into the girl...

"Talking"

@[Rostislav]

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-17-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-18-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 09:43 PM