the Rift

of wounded minds and wounded souls

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

Before the patchy one could even answer December's question, another approached. He was taller, lean with a coppery bay coat, and he seemed to walk with a calmer air to him. She looked at him with her intense gaze, reading him up and down like a new source of information for her to eat up and collect. He was polite with the two, voice sounding gruff as if it were rarely used. If only she had such a luxury. Taking a brief moment to glance at the girl, checking to see if she was still alright, she tilted her large crown toward him with mild disinterest,"I don't need anything. I'm not sure about her though." Glancing back to the filly again, she watched her form, drinking in every little movement to see what she would do next.

He introduced himself as Ira. Good for him. She had no time or need for formalities, no, she needed an answer from the young one, who she felt was slowly getting further and further from her reach. She didn't want to scare her, and she was mildly concerned that this stud had simply made the girl more uneasy, and that would lead to trouble. Before she could even utter a syllable the filly was off, attempting to run off in some direction away from the two. Like a rock she was down on the ground almost instantly, her bulky wings taking her off kilter. December had to stop every muscle in her body from lurching forward to check on her. Something within her sprang out, screaming for her to rush to the child, to comfort her and make sure she was just fine. This was quite foreign to the ivory lass, and she didn't know how she felt about feeling such a way.

Swallowing hard, she took only a slight step forward, head lowered in attempt to appear passive and harmless. Her eyes turned soft, and her mouth parted slightly, all as a means for her to seem approachable. She didn't want to hurt the girl, to scare her or cause her to panic. She only wanted to help, that's what she had wanted to do from the get go. Soon another man approached, being loud and abrupt in his presence, but still keeping to the edge, so as not to intrude until given permission to do so. A pang of irritation shot itself through the mare, and she lifted her head abruptly, looking the larger beast in the eyes before speaking,"It's the middle of the night, with a nervous child present, and you have the audacity to make such a scene? If you have that much of a desire to stroke your ego by showing off, then do so elsewhere."

Lashing her tail against her hips she kept her gaze firm, daring the stallion to come any closer to the group. She would not stand for such things, even if he was being polite by not coming closer. Working her body again slightly towards the winged yearling, December's expression morphed once more, back into the rare gem that was her true heart. Her head reached low to the ground again, her eyes soft and steps slow, and she moved forward again, giving a gentle nicker, reassuring the filly that she truly meant no harm.

"I apologize for startling you. I only had the intentions of offering you a safe place to sleep tonight. My name is December, I live in the Hidden Falls, where I am training to be a healer," she started off, voice low and gentle, completely the opposite of her stern tone she had held earlier with the new unipeg. She let a soft smile approach her face, but it looked a little awkward, as she rarely used those muscles anymore. Turning herself sideways slightly, she continued looking at the filly, trying to coax her out once again,"You don't need to tell me your name, and you don't have to come with if you don't want to, but there is plenty of food and warmth where I come. Midas, our herd Czar, would love to have you." Having taken note of the filly's minor hope in her eyes at the sight of the winged one, she made sure to add,"He has wings too, like others within my land. Unicorns and pegasi are all welcome. I will not hurt you, that I do promise."

She left it at that, slowly taking a step back to give the paint space, eyes still gentle as she kept her gaze only for a moment longer, before turning her head to the sky. The stars were brilliant as of now, and despite all the tension that seemed to be filling the Threshold, the sight brought the mare comfort. She had done all she could to help, and she knew that the filly would make the best decision, even if it meant not going with her. At this thought a minor pang hit her chest, but she ignored it, not willing her emotions to operate how she acted right now.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 849 (Geez)
Tag: Isara Ira Hector
OOC: Goodness I'm so sorry for the length! I got all caught up in the moment! I already love Isa to pieces <3}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-27-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 12-27-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-28-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-05-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-07-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-15-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-16-2015, 01:45 PM