the Rift

of wounded minds and wounded souls

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Credits

This child. A cave? God no. This poor girl was so damaged. No wonder she didn't trust us. She seemed to like the winged man much more. And for a moment, I am shocked into silence by this awful revelation. I watch the child, and the other two around me, and I feel some mild irritation at the white mare. She is to forward, to over the top. She needs to be slower, can't she tell she is scaring the child. I can already tell where this is going. My hazel eyes flicker towards the winged and horned man, and I smile ever so softly, before looking to the girl.

"Child, none here will harm you. None will stuff you in cave to abuse you in sinful ways. I promise you. Should you wish to see the sea some day, come west to the worlds edge, and I would love to show you its wonders, and to introduce you to our kind leader Kahlua, and the winged man whom I have not met yet, but is known as Kaj, and he is Kahlua's male counterpart. I do hope, that where ever you go, you are happy, and you find your needs fulfilled. I will take my leave now, but should you wish to follow, don't hesitate. Wow. That was a lot. I don't normally speak that much. My hazel eyes turn to December and the hybrid stud. "May we all meet again someday." I say before turning to leave, slowly fading into the brush, and heading on my long journey back the the Edge.

Messages In This Thread
of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-27-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 12-27-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-28-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-05-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-07-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-15-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-16-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-18-2015, 12:39 AM