the Rift

of wounded minds and wounded souls

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

The skin on my cheeks began to feel tightly pulled, much like the leather of a drum, as my salted tears evaporated into the air. My eyes watched the winged stallion, of whom I didn't even know the name of, lash out angrily at the cave that was before us all. His ears were pinned against his skull. His eyes glowed with a fiery rage. His roar rang out with such intensity that I swear it could have shaken away the leaves from the trees and stripped every hair off of the bodies that lingered in the area. Despite his roar being so fierce, it did not scare me. Instead it filled my very soul with hope and tranquility. He was here and he was protecting me from something when he probably didn't know the reasoning behind my extreme fear. Hell, he didn't even know my name yet!

He was my protector, my guardian angel, my savior and he would forever be remembered as such by me.

Glistening eyes beheld the stallion as he struck out at the cave only for the cave to merely disappear into thin air as a result. Magick? Was it all just a mirage or an apparition? Was it just a figment of my imagination? No! Surely the others saw it too. Wait where were the others? I turned my head from side to side to find the two wingless ones that were part of this congregation, but the stallion was already leaving and the mare...well even though I saw her out of the corner of my eye I decided not to really acknowledge her anymore. Some way, some how she was the culprit of what happened. Why else would the picture of a cave just appear out of thin air behind someone with no wings much like my previous captors.

It was no coincidence. She had to be one of them.

As the mare began to walk away with an air of a deflated ego trailing in her wake, I got back up onto my feet and looked towards the winged stallion. He had said it was time to leave and I nodded slightly in agreement. It was surely time to get away from the wingless and onto much safer places. I didn't notice the sympathy in his eyes as he also watched her leave, otherwise I would have grown curious as to why he felt as such. But alas, I didn't notice so I wouldn't ask.

My ears swiveled as he spoke again, this time about my wings. I watched as he demonstrated how to hold them and like a reflection I mimicked him. Then he went on about how the journey ahead was long but how it would be worse with me stumbling about like something called a rabbit. What the hell was a rabbit? I had never heard of nor seen hide of something called a rabbit. In fact, I really hadn't seen much of anything besides bats, bugs, snakes and lizards. Oh and the little tiny fish that lived in the puddles in the cave. I couldn't forget those.

And speaking about the journey, where were we going exactly? If I remembered correctly he said he was from this Dragon's Throat right? Or was the mare from Dragon's Throat? I couldn't remember. All I could remember really was that one was this supposed desert and another a waterfall place...both of which I also had no knowledge about. So these descriptions did absolutely squat for me. And then the wingless stallion had mentioned something about seeing a sea...go west to the World's Edge. Why the hell would I want to go to the world's edge?! I couldn't even fly yet so even if I wanted to experience some sort of thrill I'd only plummet off the world. Geez his audacity.

Attention turned back to the winged stallion who snorted. Was he already growing annoyed with me? No, he barely yet knew me. He couldn't hate me already. But it was time to go...perhaps that was his signal? So quietly, I walked over to him ready to follow to his home...the home of the winged. My sanctuary.

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 695
TAGGED;; @[Hector]
OOC;; bhahahahaha. Her Sanctuary....we totally need an equine or a unicorn to meet up with in the joining thread xD If you need a reference her voice is Jasmine Thompson right now...english accent and all 8D

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-27-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 12-27-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-28-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-05-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-07-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-15-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-16-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-18-2015, 12:39 AM