the Rift

[OPEN] Labor of Love [Birth]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Sleeping. That is what I'm doing I'm sleeping. I've enjoyed my bedtime liquor and passed the fuck out, sleeping soundly through the night. I don't hear the big cat approach, and really I'm a sitting duck should he decide to.. well.. eat me. Keiran approaches, and is clearly displeased to see me passed out. I suppose he wonders why I could be so fast asleep, knowing that I have a child about to be born. But can he really fault a curmudgeon like me? Sleeping during important events is what guys like me DO. He comes over and bats at my side, being polite enough to withhold his claws. Until that doesn't work, and he growls in my ears, slapping me about with claws as well.

I wake with a start, in a panic, wondering what on earth is trying to kill me in my home land. I look down and see the familiar cougar. "Do you mind? I'd like to not add unnecessary scars." Keiran looks at me, unmoved. I shake my head and yawn, getting ready to lie down again and go back to sleep. But just as my front end begins to lower, he roars at me, and I jump back up to attention. My thickheaded brain doesn't understand yet what he wants. Forgive me, I just woke up - and rather suddenly, too! But as he looks at me intensely, then back over his shoulder... the puzzle pieces start to fall into place.

"Kiara?" The cat nods, recognizing his bonded's name. "Baby?" He's not sure what I've said but nods anyway and turns, not wasting anymore time with my slowness. I have no recourse but to follow him, and he leads me straight to a very, very pregnant Kiara, lying down in the grass. I rush to her and stand next to her, bending my head down to meet hers. I can only be described as awkward, but I admit I have no idea what to do. "Kiara, are you ok? Is the baby coming? What do I do?" A nervous father, like so many before me, though I doubt my parents were ever so concerned about my own birth. I should count my lucky stars I wasn't killed before I could stand.

WC:
Tag:

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-07-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Vitani - 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-20-2015, 11:49 PM