[OPEN] Labor of Love [Birth]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done

"HELLO FRIENDS" I yell loudly as my buckskin frame bursts through a bush. Leaves and twigs go flying, and some decide to stay in my mane and tail. Accessories. CHA-CHING. I actually have no idea who these two are, but I don't care. I've learned a few things about the Falls so far: #1 The black and white kid (who actually isn't a kid. Who woulda thunk?) is the leader-dude; #2 I only have to listen to Ma and Pa; #3 I can explode whatever I want (Thanks Da); and #4 Since we all live together everyone basically has to put up with me. I think Da's like... some sort of big shot or something, because folks defo fuck off when he tells them to.

So when I crash through the bushes into this intimate moment I really don't think much of it at all.

My eyes are bright. I want to PLAY, however as my eyes find the fallen Kiara, all of my youthful exuberance disappears. Obviously I didn't watch myself being born, and since I was the second one born I don't even have a good idea of what it looked like at all.

"Oh shit." I mumble to myself as I come to a complete halt, horned face turned towards the panting mother-to-be. Swiftly my eyes find Rosti and narrow. HAY ASSHOLE. SHE'S CLEARLY IN PAIN HERE AND YOU'RE FUCKING ASKING WHAT TO DO. CALL THE MOTHERFUCKING BOMB SQUAD YO. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOODE.

I decide they need some insight here - I mean, he did ask what he was supposed to do. Who says he wasn't asking me?

"SHE'S GOING TO EXPLODE." I yell. And I have a lot of experience with explosions. I would know. Then I have an idea. "WE GOTTA POP HER." Yep. Seems reasonable. Releasing pressure and all that. I lower my dual horns aiming them directly at Kiara's belly. "DUDE. COME ON!" I yell at Rosti, noticing his horns and has lack of following my orders.

Men. Fucking useless.

SORRY FOR RUINING EVERYTHING.

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-07-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Vitani - 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-20-2015, 11:49 PM