the Rift

[OPEN] Labor of Love [Birth]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I herp derp a little, concerned at the sounds the baby mama is making. Thank God I don't have to endure this myself. The wimpy man saying his thanks. She tells me to just stand by while she gives birth, and I can't help but feel.. well.. helpless. Incredibly helpless. But I'm given something to do after all, when a small child bursts through the brush and greets us with a shrill shout. I turn to face her, eyes wide. What the fuck? Her shouting is an affront to my poor, slightly hungover brain. I mean, I'm pretty lucid but the shouting is gonna fuck all that up isn't it? Before I can even shush her she's shouting about Kiara and the... well she doesn't know it is a baby. I have a quick thought that of course she doesn't know, she's not even a year old the little dun unicorn. 'We gotta pop her!'

AWW HELLS NO BIOTCH.

Bitch that is my CHILD I don't care how clueless you are.. "NOOOO!" I roawr and step between Kiara and the child, lowering my head with horns, spikes -- all the pointy things -- facing out toward her. I don't know who's kid this is but she's not allowed to threaten the mother of my child! "She's giving BIRTH you ignorant girl, do NOT touch her!" From out of nowhere, Damaris bursts through the brush as well, jumping next to me and crouching, growling fiercely with her ears pinned. She doesn't know exactly what's going on, but she felt my rage the way only a bonded can, and has come to help me defend whatever or whomever needs defending. Keiran too growls defensively in protection of us all. I do not want to hurt this child, and neither does Damaris, but she'd better back down now. I do not suffer anyone to threaten my blood.

WC: 312
Tag: @[Vitani]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-07-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Vitani - 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-20-2015, 11:49 PM