Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

So, I've been nice and warm and safe inside my Momma for quiet some time now. Actually, I've been kicking her pretty hard to make more room for my ever growing body. I mean, the first thing I remember I was all tiny and safe in here... Now, well my damn legs take up about half the space. I need more room! I kick as Momma moves along. I can feel her bond with Keiran, whoever that is. I don't understand him when he speaks in her mind. Nothing but a bunch of racket while i'm trying to sleep.

Today that seemed was all going to change. Momma's sides rippled with the movement of the muscles under the skin. The squeeze me tight, and of course I kick out. I don't like being squeezed in! I kick more and I hear Momma groan. She doesn't sound scared. In fact she moves to someplace and flops on something hard. I don't like this one bit. Then she tells Keiran to go get someone.... What's the meaning of all this? "Hurry I need you." She must be speaking to him again. That's really getting old and all. I'll be glad when I can't hear my Momma's thoughts anymore. For one, she thinks way to much. Two, she's always talking to this Keiran thing.

Speaking of the Keiran thing, he's back and a strange voice is with him. I can't make out the voice, because it's all muffled by Momma's belly. I kick some more, the squeezing starting again and this time it was worse. Meantime, something's happening outside. I can feel Keiran's anger through Momma. The strange voice is yelling as suddenly with a exteamly tight squeeze I pop from out of my Momma and into..... What the hell is up with all this light!? AND ITS COLD!! AW HELL NO I WANNA GO BACK!! NO NO NO I DON'T WANNA BE OUT HERE! I squeal in protest as my Momma lays back down, to tired to do anything. So instead I lay here freezing behind her.

My dual colored eyes turn to see who's voice, the strange one that is. It's still speaking after all. "She's giving BIRTH you ignorant girl, do NOT touch her!" Birth? Was that what just happened? Was all the squeezing Momma giving birth to.. ME? AWWW DAMN YOU MEAN I'M STUCK OUT HERE?! I snort and squeal again, demanding everyone's attention. After all, if this is my birth then damn it all eyes better be on ME!

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-07-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Vitani - 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM