[OPEN] Labor of Love [Birth]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done

The stallion who looks like he needs a good brushing starts to flail. And I mean flail. Suddenly there's a like... a dog? or whatever next to him, snarling and barking.

Wtd dude, I was just trying to help.

"HAY ASSHOLE." I reply loudly, giving 0 fucks about his attempts at intimidation (I've never been hurt before, so I don't really have a firm grasp of the concept yet). "What do I do?!" I mime, repeating back his words but doing so in a goofy voice that suggested some sort of mental impairment. "IF SOMETHING IS EXPANDING YOU GOTTA RELIEVE THE PRESSURE." I continue, my voice becoming my own again. "Everybody knows that." I conclude, looking at the hellhound and sticking out my tongue.

I am about to charge at Kiara (because fuck it, horn-face obviously has no idea what the fuck is going on), when she starts pooping out a kid. It's basically covered in like ... snot, and I immediately feel the need to gag.

A kid!?!? Is that how kids are born'd? They're POOPED OUT? I think about Ma, and about me'n and Auri. She came out first, then me. I remember Ma cleaning us after and -- AWWWWW. SHE WAS LICKING POOP GOO OFF OF US.

This is getting weird. No wonder horn face didn't know what to do. Ain't no one knows how to handle poop-kids.

I back away, horrified as the kid fully plops to the ground, just like that. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

I skirt away back into the bushes, eager to get the hell out of there. I decide immediately to never think about reproduction ever again. I will never have kids. Never, ever, ever, EVER.

Fuck that.

Life is so weird.

Shida OUT.

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-07-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Vitani - 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-20-2015, 11:49 PM