the Rift

[OPEN] Labor of Love [Birth]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

The child that appears is colored much like me, but plainer. She seems a live wire before she can even stand, and is full of wiggling and whinnies. I can't imagine giving birth myself - it must be so exhausting, especially when you've got something inside you struggling for life, kickin' and screamin'! The little child that wants to pop MY child is furious at my lack of action, and my apparent stupidity at not knowing how to relieve pressure on the mother of my baby. I snort at her, fire in my eyes, but when the babe finds its way out of Kiara, the spindly-legged child seems taken back. Taken aback, in shock, and completely grossed out. She flips, and takes off in the other direction, wanting nothing more to do with us. It is clear that she has never seen a child born (though neither have I), and she has no interest in lingering or dwelling on the thought.

I turn my attention back to Kiara, Keiran, and the new baby. But before anything else happens.. A wild MIDAS appears! I bow my head to the Czar and his good wishes to us. The smile that appears on his face seems to soften not just the muscles in his face but in the rest of his body as well, and I think that he may have been carrying around much more stress lately than us civilians might have thought. Perhaps I should give the man a chance for some venting and relaxing, therapeutic chat. Kiara gathers my attention by asking if Vitani seems a suitable name for our babe. I nod my head and watch with fascination as Keiran bathes the child. Kiara has risen to her feet and stands weak-kneed, ready for her child to take the first sips of milk. "Vitani sounds perfect." My voice is warm and affectionate, nothing like you might have expected from me, being the drunken general and all.

"."
(Actually the posting order has been fine so far ^_^)

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-07-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Vitani - 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-20-2015, 11:49 PM