the Rift

Avoiding sand [Amani!]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

The day had been calm, slightly warm even as I had gone about my new duties as the wide one or Diviner of Dragon's Throat. Tending the fire and checking over the rest of the herd. I feel so, important now. At last I have been noticed by my Lord the God of the Sun. That reminds me, I need to call on Him and see if there is anything the herd needs to know... Either that or I will wait and call on Him once the herd's quest is up. Other than that, I really have nothing else to do today.

She called so I came. I barely know anything about fighting.... Well if you count out my magic then I know nothing but to dodge and run. This is why I come to her call. She of course, at least from what I understand is a leader from the Aurora Basin. Under normal circumstances, I would not answer to someone outside of the Throat. However given the fact I can not fight, and the Throat really doesn't have that many skilled warriors... I need to learn. Those who are skilled don't have the time to teach so here I am.

I arrive if the grassy field as the sun is leaving the sky. My golden eyes look up, wondering if my mother was watching me from up there. Was she proud of me? Proud of the mare I was fast becoming? I hope so. Time to make you even more proud of me Momma. That is when my attention goes to the Forsaken. Her armor sparkles, her dragon lingers. Why oh why do I have a horrible feeling I will come out on the worse end of this. God of the Sun, be with me. I ask for your protection so that I will be able to serve you after this lesson is over. I pray quietly, in my head. It's not that I would not pray to him aloud.... Just that I did not feel right praying in front of someone from the north. "Okay, teach me." My voice quivers, showing my nervousness. To late to back down now.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

0/3?
Word Count - 362
Arrives and does nothing
@[Ophelia]

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Avoiding sand [Amani!] - by Ophelia - 01-08-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Avoiding sand [Amani!] - by Amani - 01-11-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Avoiding sand [Amani!] - by Ophelia - 02-02-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Avoiding sand [Amani!] - by Official - 02-24-2015, 12:39 AM