the Rift

ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess)

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zero wants to be your friend!

Overall, I know we have an abundance of foals right now and I want to thread with all of them.

As a vaguely formed muddle of ideas, I think we need a foal gang. Now recruiting. Members wanted. We have hats. Or maybe bandannas. or cool metal tattoos made from his magic

In specifics, I am looking for:

Friends! People interested in being buddies with this goof, getting into crazy adventures and pressing the limits of what foals can do. Zero's a risk-taker, a show-off, a loud-mouth, and never backs down from a dare. He wants to explore everywhere, learn everything, and he needs your help!

Enemies! I really want him to get bullied, pushed around for being shrimpy and only having the one wing. Got a foal with anger issues, or just looking for a punching bag? Great! Just be forewarned that he won't take it lying down, and will likely retaliate in some form or other (possibly EPIC pranks).

Frenemies! I imagine this kid will rub some people the wrong way (just like ma) and manage to make a few friendly rivals, being the competitive buttface he is. Have you got a competitive buttface too? AWESOME. Let's be bros!

Young Love~ This is most likely to be something I plan out, but I want him to discover crushes and be a hopeless little romantic, pining over girls and bringing them flowers, or trying to win their hearts by being as gross as possible (that's how it works, right?!). Not sure which yet. What I DO know is I want one girl (at least) to utterly spurn him, be it for his deformity, his size, his behavior- whatever! So got a little diva-in-training? Heartbreaker who needs to brush up her skills? Fillies who just want to learn how a boy works? This guy. Right here. Get 'im while he's hot.

Messages In This Thread
ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - by Zèklè - 01-21-2015, 02:24 AM